PDA

View Full Version : Black Warrior Items

Burton
09-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Recently I've taken a shine to the full black look that I've seen a lot of bears use when they are just chilling in town. I found black chain armor and a black weapon in town shops but I still need a black full face helmet and a black shield. It seems as if these items are only attainable from drops so I'd like to know what they are called and where they are dropped.

Thanks.

KingFu
09-18-2010, 10:51 AM
As for shield you can get a Croc Shield, a Demon Shield, or an Ursan Buckler (I think that's the name) and as for helm, you can get a demon skullcap.

Croc Shield - Swamps
Demon Shield - Skeller
Buckler - Balefort (best place to farm it would be quick pain IMO)
Skullcap - Skeller

Burton
09-18-2010, 10:53 AM
Ok thanks a lot.

Royce
09-18-2010, 10:53 AM
You can get black helms and shields in the Return of Skeller Krunch. Not sure of the exact name, maybe demon helm, and demon shield. There are also some black shields in Balefort or Fathom (just variations of the different buckler designs that happen to be black).

Burton
09-18-2010, 11:30 AM
Well I got a demon shield and it is sort of grayish.

Royce
09-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Well I got a demon shield and it is sort of grayish.

Yeah, most "black" shields are kinda grayish. The blackest I've seen was some sort of small octagonal buckler from Balefort (or maybe Fathom). I was holding onto it for its pure blackness but actually just liquidated yesterday because I just ran out of room, so can't tell you the exact name. I think it was a gray or white though.

Burton
09-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Yeah I'm tryin to get that buckler now.

Tailless
09-18-2010, 02:57 PM
The 2 shields I know of are the Ursan Spiked Wooden Buckler(lv 19 Green) which is a large rectangle and the Buckler of Power (white lv 25) which is a smaller octagon. I had 2 of the smaller ones and a bear came into AO2-1 saying he was looking to buy one so I gave my extra to him. He didn't say anything so I asked if that was what he was looking for. Still no response but I did see him equip it so I asked again. Then he left... I though a thank you would have been nice but I guess Please and Thank You aren't in everyone's vocabulary.