PDA

View Full Version : Some help with my rogue please

abcxz
12-24-2012, 08:29 AM
I actually am a begineer in this type of games and this is my first mmorpg played. I have a level 18, almost 19 rogue and i couldn't help notice that my rogue is much weaker than other rogues. I Lately tried to find as many chests as i could, sell them, and i managed to get 50k gold. Please, if there is any pro here, give me some advices about What dungeons should i run, What passives should i invest skill points into, What items should i Try to buy etc Here are my specs: Str:26 Hp:1036 Dex: 164 Bonus dmg : 182 Dodge : 14,76 Critical : 7,92 Damage: 75,7 Intelligence: 53 Mana: 655 DPS: 136,3 Armor:455 Pet: cerella

Thanks!!!

Deadbite
12-24-2012, 08:32 AM
One thing you can do is of you have plat buy mallison (20 of each stat very helpful!) and/or buy the 70 plat armour, wep, pots, and slots pack an use those equips. And I find pure dex to work for me.

Duflie
12-24-2012, 05:26 PM
First you should get to lvl 20 first so you could have an easier time farming at either elite brackenridge or at castle w/lvls 20-21. I think the way you are earning money is consistent, sell chests can get you gold but not a lot A LOT. If you like to take risks you should save all the chests you've earn doing elites from 20-21 then opening them all at lvl 21 you could potentially find some neat pinks. It is what i'm currently doing right now, I'm not rushing to lvl 21 but choose to stay at 20 and do elite for a little exp until i reach 21. As for investing in skill points I can't really help you b/c my playstyle may be dif from you. But as stated you said you notice your rogue looks weak compares to others, one suggestion i can add is to add points into the 3 arrow skills and shadow veil then go all out of crit % passive.

Arvin Ramirez
12-24-2012, 10:45 PM
you can buy good blues or greens at npc.. to add good stats then save everything till you reach level 21.. on skill. there are so many type of playing style... you can choose any playing style posted in this section