PDA

View Full Version : current best weapon for war

Raxin
12-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Share your thoughts

Enisceloz
12-24-2012, 11:54 AM
The scaled up Lvl21. Mighty Vorpal Sword of Assault. However I don't know if this is a mistake. Because how can the old scaled up items be more potent then the new elites? STS would have to answer to this.

sirnew
12-24-2012, 03:17 PM
I though bedt weapon is pit sword of potency :tranquillity:

Enisceloz
12-24-2012, 04:14 PM
I though bedt weapon is pit sword of potency :tranquillity:

I think you are correct, I haven't had the chance to compare both (as they haven't been on the CS when I've glanced at it) but if I'm not mistaken don't they have the same stats or vary by a little?

NeoKing
12-24-2012, 06:23 PM
I prefer the infernal suffering of assault, -25% armor on target = +25% damage from your entire party = more DPS. Damage isn't everything in this new patch, read and look at everything carefully, evaluate everything, think about the places your farming. Then make your weapon choices.

Arctic ward of potency/will would be best for PvP.

I believe once PvP comes out the Sword/Shield's would be used there more often than 2-handed swords. Each warrior will carry 2 sets of weapons after PvP release. Sword/Shield for PvP and 2-Handers for farming.

Montanabro
12-24-2012, 11:09 PM
I prefer the infernal suffering of assault, -25% armor on target = +25% damage from your entire party = more DPS. Damage isn't everything in this new patch, read and look at everything carefully, evaluate everything, think about the places your farming. Then make your weapon choices.

Arctic ward of potency/will would be best for PvP.

I believe once PvP comes out the Sword/Shield's would be used there more often than 2-handed swords. Each warrior will carry 2 sets of weapons after PvP release. Sword/Shield for PvP and 2-Handers for farming.

Don't agree that shields will be the choice of weapon for PvP. Warriors already will do less damage to other classes than they do to us. And with our speed and mobility limitations, particularly compared to the rogue, I think Warriors will want every bit of help when it comes to damage and movement speed. High armor certainly increases survivability, but since every class has a way of healing and will probably be more mobile than warriors, I suspect they'll flee, heal, and return to dish out more pain if they see shields. Warriors need to be able to keep up pursuit and really need help in the DPS department. If shields could be worn along with a one-handed range weapon (like in PL), we'd have a very different story.

ShadowGunX
12-25-2012, 01:26 AM
shadowrealm bst for tanking as when it proc it gives 50% dmg deduction for 10sec nd
infernal one also bt if u like to dish out enemy nd boss quickly nt good for tanking comparing to shadow

Kenoon
12-25-2012, 04:50 AM
Shadowrealm looks good.
I believe server in future will open more options of such effects on 1h sword shield weapon.
At the moment the warrior 1h isn't that amazing.