PDA

View Full Version : Not recieving platinum

ckjuicyj82
12-24-2012, 11:09 AM
I bought the big fish unlimited monthly thing for 7.99 and was suppose to receive 560 plat but i still havent received it. It shows that i was billed for it and shows it in my account. I also played at lease 1 game like it said, 3 to be exact, but still no plat. Anyone else having this issue?

Fao
12-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Not me, did you run the game for a tleast 1-5 minutes? Sometimes you have to play it longer for it to go through!

ckjuicyj82
12-24-2012, 11:13 AM
ill try again i guess. which game did you play? does it have to be from a certain list or something?

ckjuicyj82
12-24-2012, 11:28 AM
still nothing, played the game last night for 10 min, and today for 15. completed 5 levels.....

Deathpunch
12-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Contact whichever one you did the offers through.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

grunt226
12-24-2012, 01:21 PM
I purchased a magazine subscription a couple days ago and still haven't received my 168 platinum and also did the additional old navy in-store purchase two days ago and haven't received my 126 platinum... both though trialpay... pretty bummed I haven't received the plat yet. opened a ticket with sts but an automated response said they won't get to it until January 2. I hope I get it soon.

Deathpunch
12-24-2012, 02:23 PM
I purchased a magazine subscription a couple days ago and still haven't received my 168 platinum and also did the additional old navy in-store purchase two days ago and haven't received my 126 platinum... both though trialpay... pretty bummed I haven't received the plat yet. opened a ticket with sts but an automated response said they won't get to it until January 2. I hope I get it soon.

You need to contact trialplay, not STS.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

grunt226
12-24-2012, 03:47 PM
You need to contact trialplay, not STS.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have done that as well, but I hear their customer service leaves much to be desired for =/

we'll see what happens though, thanks again for the reply, Merry Christmas!

Deathpunch
12-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, I have done that as well, but I hear their customer service leaves much to be desired for =/

we'll see what happens though, thanks again for the reply, Merry Christmas!

Whether or not their customer service is crap or not doesn't really matter as they are the only ones who can get you what you want.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.