PDA

View Full Version : Which class excels over others ?

Limitational
12-24-2012, 01:13 PM
So I quit AL about 2 or 3 months ago, heard the game got a cap raise aswell as some passive skills. So which class is the overall best now ?

Energizeric
12-24-2012, 01:29 PM
So I quit AL about 2 or 3 months ago, heard the game got a cap raise aswell as some passive skills. So which class is the overall best now ?

Hrmm....Pretty sure AL wasn't even out 2-3 months ago. Didn't it first get released in November?

Wretch
12-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Oyster!!! That's the OP class!!

Sorry, had to!

Reunegade
12-24-2012, 02:07 PM
IMO, Warrior>Mage>Rogue>Warrior

dtandel10
12-24-2012, 03:30 PM
well it depends on who u like best

i went with sorcerer coz i like magic the and the skills are like some of the jutsu's....

Bless
12-24-2012, 03:38 PM
Rogue by far. Beastly dps, naturally full dex gives around 200 health (1 pt of dex gives 3 hp)

You might use some potions but seeing their hp/dps their good for a damage build.

dtandel10
12-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Rogue by far. Beastly dps, naturally full dex gives around 200 health (1 pt of dex gives 3 hp)

You might use some potions but seeing their hp/dps their good for a damage build.

first i made a rouge aswell coz their good with damage but i changed it coz i didnt like playing as a girl character yea sure they are sexy but was like naaa then went warrior then went final mage

Bless
12-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Basically to help the op choose:

Rogue: Pure dps and killing machine with hp bonus
Mage: Skill damage AKA NUKES with hp bonus
War: still the average tank.

primaeva
12-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Unless you're keen to make a reputation for yourself and are the determined sort, don't roll a warr. I must say they have it pretty tough, even before patch many were facing problems keeping aggro. It's worse now with all the full dex/int people running around.

I always thought the warrior passive tree would have threat gen somewhere to make it at least a little different from the DPS classes. Guess I was off the mark :x

dtandel10
12-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Unless you're keen to make a reputation for yourself and are the determined sort, don't roll a warr. I must say they have it pretty tough, even before patch many were facing problems keeping aggro. It's worse now with all the full dex/int people running around.

I always thought the warrior passive tree would have threat gen somewhere to make it at least a little different from the DPS classes. Guess I was off the mark :x

yea but if the warrior has chester split skill and if they do skyward smash (with its 5 meters or so exteded upgrade) can hit all the enemies in a small group so if warrior lay first move then not so hard to keep aggro IMO

its not just CS that u need to keep aggro axe throw and the taunt upgrade for HoR will be alright to keep agrro the only time i die is if i charge first( im a mage)

Bless
12-24-2012, 06:09 PM

yea but if the warrior has chester split skill and if they do skyward smash (with its 5 meters or so exteded upgrade) can hit all the enemies in a small group so if warrior lay first move then not so hard to keep aggro IMO

its not just CS that u need to keep aggro axe throw and the taunt upgrade for HoR will be alright to keep agrro the only time i die is if i charge first( im a mage) Are u serious? My rogue would steal aggro easily over warriors with taunts.

Patricks
12-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Oyster!!! That's the OP class!!

I was expecting to see this before i even opened the thread lol

Drizzid
12-24-2012, 10:24 PM
I wouldn't say any class is OP as each serves a specific role in the group. No mage or rouge can tank like a warrior, no rogue or warrior can clear a room as quickly as a mage, and nothing can take down a boss quicker than a rogue.

With that said... I think the mage has a slight advantage, much like in PL.

DontNerfMeBro
12-25-2012, 12:40 AM
I wouldn't say any class is OP as each serves a specific role in the group. No mage or rouge can tank like a warrior, no rogue or warrior can clear a room as quickly as a mage, and nothing can take down a boss quicker than a rogue.

With that said... I think the mage has a slight advantage, much like in PL.

Haven't ran to cap yet, though I'm inclined to agree with this as basic fundamental truth.

ShadowGunX
12-25-2012, 12:53 AM
Are u serious? My rogue would steal aggro easily over warriors with taunts.

lol bhai tumhara he loss hei. so dnt pull aggro.

DontNerfMeBro
12-25-2012, 01:05 AM
lol bhai tumhara he loss hei. so dnt pull aggro.

what?

ShadowGunX
12-25-2012, 01:34 AM

what?

indian language. it means that
"lol bro its ur only loss if u pull aggro."

DontNerfMeBro
12-25-2012, 01:42 AM
indian language. it means that
"lol bro its ur only loss if u pull aggro."

ok ok, gotcha :)

Sharaobic
12-25-2012, 04:46 AM
lol bhai tumhara he loss hei. so dnt pull aggro.Me too Indian..how to edit signature ? i am not able to se that in my profile.