PDA

View Full Version : L61 Lilith Mage Tourney?

Traebeles99
12-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi fellow Alterrans. I have been thinking and I think their should be a L61 Lilith Tourney. I think L61 is very fun and has a lot of skill. Now once I get Litlith armor and Christmas is over, I will contact devs and see if I may get prizes and have access to the tourney page. Anyways post your thoughts and comments below. Hopefully others want this tourney to. I will organize and hold this tourney unless other people would like to help out. Now who wants to see who is the BEST L61 LILITH MAGE???? I will get everything sorted out if you guys want the tourney, and will have everything ready hopefully by January 10th. Thx for reading and lets make this happen.

Or would you rather have a 3v3 Ctf Rockwall forts tourney? I would personally rather have the Ctf tourney. But up to you guys.

Deadbite
12-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Who's your Mage??

Traebeles99
12-24-2012, 02:00 PM
Likemeornot changing name soon.

Traebeles99
12-24-2012, 06:44 PM
bump i need ppl to see this.

dudetus
12-24-2012, 06:51 PM
bump i need ppl to see this.

No u don't.

We don't care about lvl 61, 26, 10, 30218 tournies. All we care about are end game tournies.

Traebeles99
12-24-2012, 06:55 PM
No u don't.

We don't care about lvl 61, 26, 10, 30218 tournies. All we care about are end game tournies.

Is this because u can only play endgame because u have no skill at lower lvls???

dudetus
12-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Is this because u can only play endgame because u have no skill at lower lvls???

Yes, I have no skill at all and that's why I play as a Bird and just rely on my lucky dodges at endgame.

I still recall how Fang mages were so hard to play as they were so terribly underpowered. It requires true skill to play a mage in lvl 61-65 PvP.

Noodleleg
12-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Hmmm... Do you have permission to host one? I'm still asking devs if I can become a ladder/leader lol...

Traebeles99
12-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Hmmm... Do you have permission to host one? I'm still asking devs if I can become a ladder/leader lol...

I said if u guys want to i would try to get permisson nooble :P.

D-:
12-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Lol likemeornot... You won't win your own tourney.

Nihiliste
12-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Lawl.

Seminole
12-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi fellow Alterrans. I have been thinking and I think their should be a L61 Lilith Tourney. I think L61 is very fun and has a lot of skill. Now once I get Litlith armor and Christmas is over, I will contact devs and see if I may get prizes and have access to the tourney page. Anyways post your thoughts and comments below. Hopefully others want this tourney to. I will organize and hold this tourney unless other people would like to help out. Now who wants to see who is the BEST L61 LILITH MAGE???? I will get everything sorted out if you guys want the tourney, and will have everything ready hopefully by January 10th. Thx for reading and lets make this happen.

Or would you rather have a 3v3 Ctf Rockwall forts tourney? I would personally rather have the Ctf tourney. But up to you guys.

Boring. Dont waste your time.

Traebeles99
12-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Ugh thx guys ur such jerks. Community has been ruined because of you people.

D-:
12-25-2012, 01:37 AM
Well, "likemeornot", we have the OPTION to be jerks to you because we WON'T LIKE YOU. Some will like you, but most won't.

You know I can say so much crap about you right now, but it's not worth the infraction.

But I will say you have a huge ego and need to stop that. Trust me I had a big one when I was lost, but I got rushed for it, which is why you're negative and want to make it into FFA, Unity, and all these "pro" guilds you'd never make.

When I was in FFA, I remember the time everyone talked crap about you and no one wanted you to join because once you lost you said "luck kid" and got your arse beat 10-0. Everyone just complained about you.

I'll just stop there.

Traebeles99
12-25-2012, 02:36 AM
Oh vohcab its funny how u say i said luck because i have never said that before. Oh and btw if u think ur so good then why dont u challenge me and no i dont have a huge ego. I am trying to benice and hold a tourneybut ohh nooo..... ole vohcab has to be the best around here why can t u just shut up. I get rushed and spawned all the time and ppl say oh ur neg u suck but then we 1v1 and they lose 10-2 or 10-0 it pisses me off. Im tired of ppl saying I suck and ohh u have a huge ego... but they wont eve verse me 1v1 theyy only rush and spawn me. This is how it is and how it always will be but u of all people say i have a huge ego... im not saying im good but oooooo i would love to verse u 1v1. So shut up and pm me when ur rdy. Kay? Mmk

Ps: half the ppl in ffa couldnt even beat me lolz without teaming

dudetus
12-25-2012, 05:09 AM
Oh vohcab its funny how u say i said luck because i have never said that before. Oh and btw if u think ur so good then why dont u challenge me and no i dont have a huge ego. I am trying to benice and hold a tourneybut ohh nooo..... ole vohcab has to be the best around here why can t u just shut up. I get rushed and spawned all the time and ppl say oh ur neg u suck but then we 1v1 and they lose 10-2 or 10-0 it pisses me off. Im tired of ppl saying I suck and ohh u have a huge ego... but they wont eve verse me 1v1 theyy only rush and spawn me. This is how it is and how it always will be but u of all people say i have a huge ego... im not saying im good but oooooo i would love to verse u 1v1. So shut up and pm me when ur rdy. Kay? Mmk

QQ baby.

ArtofWar
12-25-2012, 06:53 AM
This thread just made my day :3

trueorfalse
12-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Irushucry is the best 61 Lilith mage..

Everyone'sFavMage
12-25-2012, 03:54 PM
FFA, Unity, and all these "pro" guilds.

Gf.

Nihiliste
12-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Same^.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-25-2012, 03:57 PM
I'd like to place a bet any lvl 61 in FFA can beat you in a match to 10. And about the 1vs1 we did that. Remember inukeyoucry? Our match was 10/1 me the winner of course. And u got lucky dodge the 1 time u did win. And said "suck it newb" lol...
I am undefeated lvl 61 Lilith Mage and would love this tourney to prove it. Also the 3vs3 Ctf YES

xbabybugszx
12-25-2012, 04:10 PM

Zuep & notyobacon are best ^^

Everyone'sFavMage
12-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Beat zuep 10/4 even with his dragon set. And beat bacon during humania cap 10/2

Otukura
12-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Beat zuep 10/4 even with his dragon set. And beat bacon during humania cap 10/2

liar

it was 10-3 and 10-2, not 10-4 and 10-2.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Yesh! I coaxed the legend out of hiding! Chris come back!

Otukura
12-25-2012, 05:47 PM
Yesh! I coaxed the legend out of hiding! Chris come back!

this forum ruined my christmas

TEOKILLO
12-25-2012, 05:54 PM
I'd like to place a bet any lvl 61 in FFA can beat you in a match to 10. And about the 1vs1 we did that. Remember inukeyoucry? Our match was 10/1 me the winner of course. And u got lucky dodge the 1 time u did win. And said "suck it newb" lol...
I am undefeated lvl 61 Lilith Mage and would love this tourney to prove it. Also the 3vs3 Ctf YES

This bes mage

Ladycandyheal
12-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Well, "likemeornot", we have the OPTION to be jerks to you because we WON'T LIKE YOU. Some will like you, but most won't.

You know I can say so much crap about you right now, but it's not worth the infraction.

But I will say you have a huge ego and need to stop that. Trust me I had a big one when I was lost, but I got rushed for it, which is why you're negative and want to make it into FFA, Unity, and all these "pro" guilds you'd never make.

When I was in FFA, I remember the time everyone talked crap about you and no one wanted you to join because once you lost you said "luck kid" and got your arse beat 10-0. Everyone just complained about you.

I'll just stop there.

No, actually you don't. Against TOS and your rudeness is not welcome here. Something wrong with people who feel a need to be condescending. Private message the person instead of calling them out in public.

Uncalled for

TEOKILLO
12-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Uh I'm in FFA and I'm 71 and I lost 0-10 so...

D-:
12-26-2012, 02:15 AM

Mad bro?

D-:
12-26-2012, 02:16 AM
No, actually you don't. Against TOS and your rudeness is not welcome here. Something wrong with people who feel a need to be condescending. Private message the person instead of calling them out in public.

Uncalled for

IKR people can be so rude.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-26-2012, 03:31 AM
Gf.

Otukura
12-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Uh I'm in FFA and I'm 71 and I lost 0-10 so...

kicked ****ing disgrace.

TEOKILLO
12-26-2012, 07:13 PM
Noes, their goes my hopes and dreams

Fortal123
12-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Undefeated 61 Lil mage? You just made my day, buddy! Only because you came like 2 months ago on mage, after I got inactive. If the tourney is gonna be held in February, not January, I'll join and bring some Fortoflegend-ing in lil mages again, I am already getting really tired of that kiddo Everyonesfavmage who can't even think up an original name calling himself the best when he hasn't even challenged everyone yet.

Traebeles99
12-28-2012, 12:56 AM
Undefeated 61 Lil mage? You just made my day, buddy! Only because you came like 2 months ago on mage, after I got inactive. If the tourney is gonna be held in February, not January, I'll join and bring some Fortoflegend-ing in lil mages again, I am already getting really tired of that kiddo Everyonesfavmage who can't even think up an original name calling himself the best when he hasn't even challenged everyone yet.

Oh thank you. I am going to challenge him gonna pm him.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Tres we already fought one match 10:2 if you wish to fight again pm me tomorrow when I get home. And as for formal I recall beating ur Lilith 10/0 you were one of the worst liliths to ever play this lvl.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Actually I can't say I'm undefeated because Aphrodite beat me 10-7 with his dragon set. Major advantage but hey he got me.

Traebeles99
12-28-2012, 10:04 PM
Actually I can't say I'm undefeated because Aphrodite beat me 10-7 with his dragon set. Major advantage but hey he got me.

Dude we have never versed thats wat u dont get I didnt even come to 61 until about 2 weeks ago so.... shut up and fight me if u win u get bragging rights if i win u shut up. Deal?

cookiez
12-29-2012, 01:42 AM

I'll just stop there.

1) You still have an enormous ego
2) Your kd is still negative

cookiez
12-29-2012, 01:44 AM

Zuep & notyobacon are best ^^

Agreed

dudetus
12-29-2012, 04:12 PM
When I play racing games I rotate my controller like I was actually driving a car.

D-:
12-29-2012, 04:23 PM
1) You still have an enormous ego
2) Your kd is still negative

1) I don't even talk about ego anymore, you are way too full of yourself, everyone says it. Don't act all "goody goody" because you're an AoA. Or was. You shouldn't of been one in the first place.

2) It isn't, I can't take screenshots but I can show you if you'd like.
Vohcab - 1300-1200
Gratitude - 0-0
Freefarming - 300-100
Justalevelone - 0-0

Negative? Sure bro.

readtitle
12-29-2012, 10:45 PM
First the 56 charmin mage tourny and now a 61? Please guys stop handing your items over to me.

Noodleleg
12-29-2012, 10:59 PM
1) I don't even talk about ego anymore, you are way too full of yourself, everyone says it. Don't act all "goody goody" because you're an AoA. Or was. You shouldn't of been one in the first place.

2) It isn't, I can't take screenshots but I can show you if you'd like.
Vohcab - 1300-1200
Gratitude - 0-0
Freefarming - 300-100
Justalevelone - 0-0

Negative? Sure bro.

Not trying to say anything, but... A k/d can't be negative ;)! It can only be in decimals XD!

Everyone'sFavMage
12-30-2012, 04:30 AM
I have a strong feeling if this tourney is ever held the winner will be from FFA. We have myself and 2 other lvl 61 liliths who I call the best in the biz. Couple more liliths are in training in ffa and what's his name umm I forget. But he has elite bonus set and dragon set. He has a good chance as well.

TEOKILLO
12-30-2012, 04:48 AM
Me?

Whysoseriouz
12-30-2012, 05:06 AM
Jeez man.. Kids crying about who's best and who sucks.. Just say if u wanna take part of this tourney or not.. I'm in: ysofunny

Waug
12-30-2012, 05:27 AM
When I play racing games I rotate my controller like I was actually driving a car.

Okay I'll convert you're de-railment post into constructive convo again-

You guys forgetting it's just a game, relying much on an virtual imaginary pixels, good job.

Nihiliste
12-30-2012, 06:56 AM
Jeez man.. Kids crying about who's best and who sucks.. Just say if u wanna take part of this tourney or not.. I'm in: ysofunny

They make me lol.

dudetus
12-30-2012, 06:57 AM
Okay I'll convert you're de-railment post into constructive convo again-

You guys forgetting it's just a game, relying much on an virtual imaginary pixels, good job.

Stop de-railing thread pls

readtitle
12-30-2012, 09:22 AM
If there is a tourny. I'm also in. "Iread"

Delphina
12-30-2012, 09:41 AM
I am going to close this thread.

1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.

Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”

The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!