PDA

View Full Version : Want to be better at ctf?? Learn from Not a pro but still good at ctf ;)

Unknowable
12-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Want to be better at CTF? Do you respec your power points alot? Here some choices you should do on your next respec ..

Use the power tht is the best for you

Passive is good too (There the one at the bottom) Like Attack, Def, Health, And Damage

Make your own choices of skills (Don't Copy other people)

High Def And Health is the best (Wht i just think)

Do your own strategy like running or go close to enemy and attack until they die (Btw Aura is good for getting up close)

Ask a pro for more advise to be better

PRACTICE ALOT !!

Soyip
12-28-2012, 06:39 AM
i always wonder if higher def can decrease more damage from the powers?

Unknowable
12-28-2012, 02:56 PM
i think because def help reduce the damage so i think

Sam_Arah
12-29-2012, 11:04 PM
I have had mixed results with both att and def, but I'm starting to believe that a balanced approach is more better.

Unknowable
12-30-2012, 12:14 AM
Well like Theholyangel said STAT DON'T MATTER !!

Theholyangel
04-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Well like Theholyangel said STAT DON'T MATTER !!

Yep, they dont, just gotta outsmart the other person with combos and beat em to death.

Itisi
04-23-2013, 05:41 PM
Yep, they dont, just gotta outsmart the other person with combos and beat em to death.

Stats matter my friend. ^^ 800 health will not beat a 1900 health person
However, brains are equally important to stats. Plus, you need brains to get stats. ;)

Vigiloner
04-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Stats matter my friend. ^^ 800 health will not beat a 1900 health person
However, brains are equally important to stats. Plus, you need brains to get stats. ;)
Yeap very true. Brains will make you understand how to utilize the build you have against your opponent. You may know how to beat your opponent but you'll need to have the right build to help you put ur brains in action.

Theholyangel
04-24-2013, 02:29 PM
bleh ;p stats never mattered to me, as long as i had a certain range and my favorite skills, anything and everything was achievable

XchilangopwnX
04-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Holy, like Itisi said, though. One with 800 hp wouldn't really be on par with a 1700 hp player.

sirtibby
04-24-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm sure Holy was speaking more of a wider range of stats available to everyone on the same level. It doesn't matter if I have 200 or 300 less health or more Def or atk I can still get you. I don't think he meant the difference between noob and pro. :p

Altho I've gone in without weps or gems and still did pretty decent. Yay for forgetfulness.

sirtibby
04-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Oh and here's a handy dandy tip for CTF: put away the dang pets. They make it too easy for me to follow you and gank you from behind.

Death Dealer
06-21-2013, 01:40 PM
I have found that since I am very new an don't have the combo's and the timing to go with them down very well that when i lowered my attack an damage and increased my hit points as much as possible that I have stayed alive that little bit longer to get some kills I would not have otherwise gotten. Just a mention to Sirtibby, I also went in without gems, but I did not do anywhere near decent. Only took 1 extremely fast death to know something was wrong. LOL