12-24-2012, 06:00 PM
Just look at his k/d ratio lol...

razerfingers
12-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Uhhh

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

dudetus
12-24-2012, 06:53 PM
I remember as I had zits as I was a teenager. It wasn't fun but I got rid of them tho.

cookiez
12-24-2012, 07:34 PM
I remember as I had zits as I was a teenager. It wasn't fun but I got rid of them tho.

ArtofWar
12-24-2012, 07:40 PM
i don't thing anything what this person said is true..

MightyMicah
12-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Post deleted.

KingFu
12-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Lawl @ the fact you asked this.

Justbrutal
12-24-2012, 10:08 PM
K so someone told me a few things. They are the dumbest things I've heard and I wanna know if they are true.

1) When a bird runs forward (pvp) is he more likely to Dodge?

2) The skill shattering scream decreases your(The birds) dodge

3) Roots increase your Dodge

1: I doubt it, and even if it does, how tf can you prove it..

2: Why the potato would the devs make a skill that debuffed ou. That's like charging $2 for $1...and I tried it, it doesn't decrease your Dodge (on stats page)

3: Also looked at that on skill page...

(No offence to that person)

Hahacookies quickndeadly and propvpsnowman here as yes yr correct none of the above are right. Heres a cookie for ya. Thumbs up

cookiez
12-25-2012, 12:05 AM
Hahacookies quickndeadly and propvpsnowman here as yes yr correct none of the above are right. Heres a cookie for ya. Thumbs up

Ty:)

cookiez
12-25-2012, 12:09 AM
Cookiez. You don't need to be afraid to use my name. If people don't think I'm right, I don't mind. I know 100% sure of what I'm talking about. I suggest you go and fight a little as if these things were correct. You will begin to notice that there is alot of sense to what I was saying.

I would like to clarify, though, that when I said you were "less likely to be hit" I wasn't necessarily referring to dodge.

Edit- and you didn't really post quite what I told you...it sounds very confusing in this thread.

K, well I honestly like I said, think it's a coincidence

I don't think whether you stand still, move backwards, spin in circles, or use the fart emote, that it will make any difference in your skill "preformance". Sorry but imma hafta not agree with you at all and the fact you called me ignorant for doubting this is pretty annoying. I guess if I'm ignorant all these people who agree with me are too.

Oh, and 7.5k kills isn't alot, but it's also not a little. I'm pretty experienced with a bird.

-cookiez

topskillz
12-25-2012, 12:19 AM
I would take Micah over you any day...

Noodleleg
12-25-2012, 12:31 AM
Meh, thorn root+cruel blast is auto one shot one kill? Not really, but it's likely to in many cases. However, you can't make a conjecture saying it's an auto kill combo. Same thing here. Micah, you might be right, but it could also be a passive debuff, some lagg, etc. Try it in a private game?

cookiez
12-25-2012, 12:35 AM
I would take Micah over you any day...

I also don't care in any day

topskillz
12-25-2012, 12:40 AM
Your also extremely cocky along with half the forumers these days that think they know everything about anything... Just sick of the pointless threads designed to trash talk behind someone's back

cookiez
12-25-2012, 12:42 AM
This was actually an educational thread. I was wondering if this was true, because it would be amazing if it was. I was humbly asking the wiser pvpers of the past.

Waug
12-25-2012, 12:45 AM
Hack. Is this true knowledge of skills? Sigh.

I'm big fan of true oldies, who even don't come back to check anything on forums. True knowledge hardly exists these days.

P.s : not particularly about this thread, but overall on forums and ig. Sorry

D-:
12-25-2012, 01:45 AM
Your also extremely cocky

100% agreed.

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 09:35 AM
Post deleted.

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Meh, thorn root+cruel blast is auto one shot one kill? Not really, but it's likely to in many cases. However, you can't make a conjecture saying it's an auto kill combo. Same thing here. Micah, you might be right, but it could also be a passive debuff, some lagg, etc. Try it in a private game?

Thanks for actually taking me seriously, Noodle. <3

Actually, though. I have tested it in a private game. Try having a friend equip a very fast dagger. Then you stand there and let him auto you with your dodge buff on. Then use shattering scream and watch what happens to your dodge while you cast it. You will be quite shocked indeed.

Remember when people didn't believe that thorn wall actually debuffed dodge? Or that thorn root actually caused a negative hp buff? Or when no one realized that blind shot debuffed hit%?

Wrath
12-25-2012, 09:54 AM
"You dissapoint me, Cookiez. I don't even recognize you anymore... Merry Christmas."

+1 Dramatics

Piosidon
12-25-2012, 10:01 AM
#3 is partially true

Apparently you just dodge more than the other guy

Gaunab
12-25-2012, 10:08 AM
Also, make sure not to use mana shield vs Kshaar the Keeper so he wont steal it and boot other players to increase your drop chances for pinks.

Like there wasn't enough pseudo knowlegde about game mechanics on forums and ingame -.-

cookiez
12-25-2012, 10:31 AM
K, well I honestly like I said, think it's a coincidence

I don't think whether you stand still, move backwards, spin in circles, or use the fart emote, that it will make any difference in your skill "preformance". Sorry but imma hafta not agree with you at all and the fact you called me ignorant for doubting this is pretty annoying. I guess if I'm ignorant all these people who agree with me are too.

Oh, and 7.5k kills isn't alot, but it's also not a little. I'm pretty experienced with a bird.

-cookiez

That's funny because (if I remember correctly) the devs already confirmed that while advancing forward, you gain a 1 meter range and while moving back you lose a 2 meter range. There are many, many hidden mechanics in this game. It takes serious time to find them. It's not a coincidence.

When I told you about these "buffs" and "debuffs" you misunderstood me. They only take effect WHILE (caps for emphasis) you are casting. It's almost instantaneous, but just enough to give you an advantage if you know what you're doing.

7k kills is not alot when it's someone like you. Anyone can play a bunch and farm 46s on their 51. Your lack of an open mind (just about the same thing as ignorance) is your downfall. You never could beat me. I never could beat pros. You are NOT a pro, and you are not experienced.

You dissapoint me, Cookiez. I don't even recognize you anymore... Merry Christmas.

Ohhhhhhh the drama!

Lol whatever... On all the chars I've seen (voodoo, 51 bird, thehulk) you don't have more then 7k kills... And talk about cocky! Why don't you level up your bird to 56? And about moving forward and backwards. That actually makes sense. I'm not gonna sorry here and get told bull potatoes by someone who thinks they know a lot and get called ignorant. We all know that there are different tricks to get more range. And yes. I'm not calling myself a pro. But I am calling myself experienced. Maybe not on my bird, but yes on my mage. Not a pro, not da bes 56 mage, but pretty damn good.

*In a dramatic voice* *cue violins*

Oh Micah! We used to be such friends! It's like you quit, then you became a whole new person! I wish we could take this mistake back and say it never happened! Your breaking my heart. I barely even recognize you...*sobs* merry...christmas...

Waug
12-25-2012, 11:22 AM
@cokie, first lesson, try not to chase an enemy as bird in general cuz the runner getting the advantage if the oppent is in particular range, Micah explained why, playing as bird is not easy bro it needs good knowledge of range just one mistake leads you to sure sort death. Your so called "Luck" can't save you, otherwise yes "birds are crap".

Kixxler
12-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Your also extremely cocky along with half the forumers these days

*You're

Sorry for ruining the moment, I had to

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Post deleted

cookiez
12-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Aight, what twink has more than 7.5k?
And your conversation WAS dramatic

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Aight, what twink has more than 7.5k?
And your conversation WAS dramatic

If you wanna talk, talk in game or via PM. I shouldn't have ever opened my mouth in the first place.

Yich
12-25-2012, 01:18 PM
If you wanna talk, talk in game or via PM. I shouldn't have ever opened my mouth in the first place.

Idc if he says wearing a suit of feathers raises your hit %, if Micah gives you a tip, you're better off doing it than making a thread over it. Silly AoA

cookiez
12-25-2012, 03:28 PM

Agreed