PDA

View Full Version : Toggle

Sillini
09-18-2010, 01:39 PM
I would love to be able to TOGGLE targets when in fight. Being a tank or dps carr, and by mistake getting wrong target on attack, makes it almost impossible to get the Boss or whatever back on target on my Iphone 4, when mobs all over.
Same in PVP, hate i cant switch target when in fights.

It could be fixed by making a tap funktion on attack key, when dubble tapped, it switches target.

Anyway just a thought,,,, it could improve the game alot, and would make it possible for dev. team to make harder maps, forsing people to have same targets to dropp mobs fast.

Royce
09-18-2010, 01:44 PM
New methods of targeting have been suggested many times, particularly toggling or rotating through available targets. The problem is how to work it into the UI (well there are probably additional problem for the devs to consider but I think it's worth it). Anyway, double tap the attack button won't work since not everyone uses autoattack, so they need to be able to tap like crazy on that button.

Kurlz
09-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Anyway, double tap the attack button won't work since not everyone uses autoattack, so they need to be able to tap like crazy on that button.

short hold of the attack button...solves that problem...as long as ur not in a sea of mobs being attacked

Arterra
09-18-2010, 10:57 PM
i just love how my bear always targets the guy on the other side of the room ^_^