PDA

View Full Version : snaggletooth worth it?

Sharaobic
12-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Hey,I want to ask everyone is snaggletooth egg wor4h opening? or should I sell it

Bless
12-25-2012, 11:10 AM
Unless ur very very low on cash, open it.

gundamsone
12-25-2012, 11:12 AM
I remeber buying that egg for 130k thinking to myself I saved 75plat...turns out it's nothing more than cold pork chops

EldestCollection
12-25-2012, 11:16 AM
I would open it if its your first.
I'm sure you will get another one preety soon since they are soo easy to get now.

Lesmiserables
12-25-2012, 11:19 AM
OPEN !!! And farm more of them at JarL , they will be waiting !!!

Limsi
12-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Since Wrath Jaw and Snaggletooth would merit you a reward in the form of an achievement, I suggest you open the eggs if you currently do not have them yet in your stable.

Sharaobic
12-26-2012, 12:43 AM
I am level 18 and warrior and very poor..I have only four pets Abigail,deary,barney and guapo.I bought snaggletooth for only 8k.I am not able to sell items efficiently and have only quests and battle drops to earn money :(. Should I fool someone to buy my snaggletooth egg for high price or hoard it and wait for eggs to run out then sell it.
* evil laugh*

Also can I get good money from selling elite chests.

Dragonrider023
12-26-2012, 01:27 AM
I am level 18 and warrior and very poor..I have only four pets Abigail,deary,barney and guapo.I bought snaggletooth for only 8k.I am not able to sell items efficiently and have only quests and battle drops to earn money :(. Should I fool someone to buy my snaggletooth egg for high price or hoard it and wait for eggs to run out then sell it.
* evil laugh*

8K? wow, that person must know the price of sacrifice...

ShadowGunX
12-26-2012, 01:51 AM
* evil laugh*

u nd me same. bt today i got flapjack from bael nd sold at 40k lol. so u better do bael. coz it drops flapjack nd granite which cost 30-40k.

Shonex
12-26-2012, 02:03 AM
* evil laugh*

1.Snaggletooth`s price can`t go up,because people are farming him like mad and the price is constantly dropping...
2.You can`t sell elite chests...
Hope this helped :D

xcainnblecterx
12-26-2012, 05:10 AM
Got a snaggle today for 6k so i say open it. I dont think hes to bad of a pet attack wise

Bless
12-26-2012, 07:06 AM
2.You can`t sell elite chests... Yes you can. Check cs, theres a lot of Elite banded gold/silver/copper chests.

TheAnonymous
12-26-2012, 07:12 AM
Yes you can. Check cs, theres a lot of Elite banded gold/silver/copper chests.

I don't think a lot of people see that icon when they go to the CS so they probably miss out on the chests and eggs being sold :)

Bless
12-26-2012, 07:14 AM
Yes you can. Check cs, theres a lot of Elite banded gold/silver/copper chests.

I don't think a lot of people see that icon when they go to the CS so they probably miss out on the chests and eggs being sold :) I didnt mean that in a bad way just letting him know thats all :)

Sharaobic
12-26-2012, 11:25 AM
so,I opened the egg but it says that snaggle is common and shows it as green rare instead of purple legendary,It is a bug.And also if snag is shown as green then level up stats may affect as well

Wizard_Mike
12-26-2012, 04:12 PM
I don't think a lot of people see that icon when they go to the CS so they probably miss out on the chests and eggs being sold :)

I don't think it's that people are missing the icon. Previous to the expansion you could not put elite chests on the CS. Now you can, but I think there's still a lot of players who don't know that this has been changed.

Rob Prose
12-26-2012, 05:03 PM
I bought mine with plat after thinking the snowman was a good idea(derp) and I wanted better buffs for tanking. And while he's butt ugly he's pretty dece in a fight and his freeze aoe skill has been useful in dc with the cluster mobs. His stats might not be as dope as the 90 plat dragon but he works for me. But from what I'm reading I might want to use the ribbit egg I just got for tanking not sure yet. Anyone got some info to help with this?

DontNerfMeBro
12-27-2012, 11:22 PM
I remeber buying that egg for 130k thinking to myself I saved 75plat...turns out it's nothing more than cold pork chops

I think youre right sir

Busterbiebe
12-28-2012, 12:59 AM
Open it cause it will help u A LOT!!! His attack is pretty strong. Besides, u won't sell it for much. I found it for 4.5k in cs the other day.

Takezaki
12-28-2012, 02:13 AM
Open it... I found so much I trashed them...and still have 2 lying around.

Goria
12-28-2012, 08:18 AM
1.Snaggletooth`s price can`t go up,because people are farming him like mad and the price is constantly dropping...
2.You can`t sell elite chests...
Hope this helped :D

BUT you can sell ELITE Banded Chests.(dropped by bosses in the new elite map) Hehe ;)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

MrLegendary
12-28-2012, 05:17 PM
3400g I bought one for.