PDA

View Full Version : Planning a Guide :) Need some Feedback

Deadsoldiers
12-25-2012, 11:25 AM
Hey Pl-Community i was planning to write a guide since i have a lot of spare time in holidays, but first i wanted to talk about it with you guys and girls because i saw a lot of flameing in guides and i dont want to steal someones credits.

So my idea was to create a detailed
Low Level PvP Guide
since i didnt saw any very detailed Guide for that in guides on the first few pages (couldnt scroll through all)

So here are my ideas:

1. All Classes (Also New Classes) in Pvp from Level 10-16 not focussed on bears.
2. Several Builds for every Class and the advantages and disadvantages of it.
3. Tactics on how to attack with the different classes
4. A part about FFA and classes useful there.
5. A detailed weapon Guide with the weapon, its advantages and disadvantages
6. (?) Interviews with Pvpers about their tactics builds etc. (?)

Any more ideas or feedback would be very nice.
Also Helpers for testing and collecting skilbuilds etc. would be very welcome.

Thanks for reading

Deadsoldiers/Deadfighters/Deadfarmers

D-:
12-25-2012, 11:33 AM
I highly support this idea.

Yich
12-25-2012, 01:21 PM
I say go for it.

Deadsoldiers
12-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Some help would be nice

dudetus
12-26-2012, 05:06 AM
Some help would be nice

So, let me get this straight.

U r making a guide and u need help for doing the guide?

That should be more than an obvious mark that u shouldn't make a guide.

Deadsoldiers
12-26-2012, 05:15 AM
So, let me get this straight.

U r making a guide and u need help for doing the guide?

That should be more than an obvious mark that u shouldn't make a guide.

The help i need is more builds i already asked around alot ingame bu most of my friends are bears or mages so i am still searching for bird pvp builds that why i need help.

Spyce
12-26-2012, 07:05 AM
You should do it.

ArtofWar
12-26-2012, 07:27 AM
do it o.o

Caztori
12-26-2012, 10:21 AM
Would be nice with this kind of guide! Do what you can, and then let people help you (if you even need help). :)

xxpanzeexx
12-26-2012, 12:50 PM
Personally Great idea.
Reality- this will take a long time, and the info that you put will be seen by alot of people most likely so you have to make sure that your info, facts, stats, and more importantly your builds are good because people that wan t to go to low lvl pvp will look for builds nd they dont want a bad build. so you should test it. If you need help I could do some of guide with you and would be willing to give up some fox builds. IGN GFYXxSupremex

Gragorak
12-26-2012, 02:12 PM
Personally Great idea.
Reality- this will take a long time, and the info that you put will be seen by alot of people most likely so you have to make sure that your info, facts, stats, and more importantly your builds are good because people that wan t to go to low lvl pvp will look for builds nd they dont want a bad build. so you should test it. If you need help I could do some of guide with you and would be willing to give up some fox builds. IGN GFYXxSupremex
What level fox u have?

Deadsoldiers
12-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Personally Great idea.
Reality- this will take a long time, and the info that you put will be seen by alot of people most likely so you have to make sure that your info, facts, stats, and more importantly your builds are good because people that wan t to go to low lvl pvp will look for builds nd they dont want a bad build. so you should test it. If you need help I could do some of guide with you and would be willing to give up some fox builds. IGN GFYXxSupremex That was the help and feedback i was looking for thats a real feedback i will contact you for builds :) Thanks. Also you are right this will take its time and i am still not done collecting information.

D-:
12-26-2012, 03:03 PM
No bird builds?

Apparently you haven't seen my guide.

Dragonrider023
12-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Cool ideas

xxpanzeexx
12-26-2012, 03:44 PM
What level fox u have?
i used to be 17-19 mainly but im moving to endgame just cuz. wanna cap it.