PDA

View Full Version : From my family to yours...

CrimsonTider
12-25-2012, 11:46 AM
On this Christmas morning, I would like to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday season. I am so very thankful for my family, friends, and all the blessings which comes with being surrounded by such wonderful people. Those who know me well understand the rough beginning to the year I had, but it is because of the people I have surrounded myself with (and the good Lord above), I am where I am today.

Please, remember what is important, TRULY important, in your lives. Be thankful for what you have and understand there is a reason and purpose to everything.

I hope everyone has a blessed day and a wonderful, blessing filled new year.

-Crim

Kixxler
12-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Merry Christmas

Noodleleg
12-25-2012, 12:23 PM
Mm, we just found another one of us devoted Christians :)

Edit:

Check his thanks... 666 like a baws.

CrimsonTider
12-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Check his thanks... 666 like a baws.

Surprised I have kept it at that this long.

JaytB
12-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Merry Christmas and best wishes for the upcoming new year buddy!

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Surprised I have kept it at that this long.

Merry Christmas, Crimson! I'm so glad to see that you're still around to even wish everyone Merry Christmas!

Bless
12-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Merry christmas ;)

CrimsonTider
12-25-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys!

Merry Christmas, Crimson! I'm so glad to see that you're still around to even wish everyone Merry Christmas!

I am still lurking/pro-trolling. :) For rizzle, we just bought a new house so I am too busy to play my games. (Halo misses me pretty bad... think my Xbox disowned me.)

Fao
12-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too!! Stay safe!

Jblazer
12-25-2012, 09:17 PM
Ur a Christian crim?Woop WOOP!
All you need to do Is turn random threads into discussion about
religion like me,noodle and micah.xD

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 10:05 PM
Ur a Christian crim?Woop WOOP!
All you need to do Is turn random threads into discussion about
religion like me,noodle and micah.xD

Haha! I swear I don't try to. It's just my religion comes out one way or another xD

And I'm not positive, but I think Crim wouldn't necessarily consider himself a Christian. You'd have to ask him, though :)

Jblazer
12-25-2012, 10:09 PM
Yeah,was just looking at noodles post.
Btw sorry about my spacing on my posts.Makes me look like a retard.Its this dang forum app...:D

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Yeah,was just looking at noodles post.
Btw sorry about my spacing on my posts.Makes me look like a retard.Its this dang forum app...:D

Haha! I quit using the forum app awhile back. Just decided safari would be better in the end :D

Noodleleg
12-26-2012, 12:46 AM
I dun't knoh 'bout yoo GUYSSSS! Bert... Dat ain't stoppin' me from singin' Dis Little Light of Mine!