PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Levlers

Deadsoldiers
12-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Hey i am 27 right now and i am looking for someone to level me ill be paying for it :)

LwMark
12-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Ask Chiti
Theres a thread if you scroll down

dudetus
12-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Once I believed that I could fly. I didn't fly.

Y O L O
12-25-2012, 06:11 PM
hey uncle...dudetus?

xcainnblecterx
12-25-2012, 06:48 PM
www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?80577-Chiti-s-team!-Free-Lvling!-)

Deadsoldiers
12-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Guys are you able to read he sais 1 to 20 i found someone to level me so not the problem

xcainnblecterx
12-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry for being illiterate, we cant all be perfect

LwMark
12-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Sorry for being illiterate, we cant all be perfect
Ikr, some of us can not read and some of us have to waste time making threads to ask for help to get power leveled instead of playing and trying to work torwards leveling up ,exploring and enjoying the game

xcainnblecterx
12-25-2012, 10:55 PM
http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/Cyanidecid/15368d1336835439-my-9-airsoft-guns-loadout-look-kelso-burn_zps04b5ef3a.jpg
been lookin for a place to use this

Chiti
12-26-2012, 04:29 AM
Ikr, some of us can not read and some of us have to waste time making threads to ask for help to get power leveled instead of playing and trying to work torwards leveling up ,exploring and enjoying the game

Woah dude! Your huuuge!

Deadsoldiers
12-26-2012, 05:01 AM
I leveld up my other character all alone now i am tired of lost expiditons aoa and skeller returns most boring maps in my opinion. And its still my decision if i want to "waste" my time. Thats why i play this game tho to waste my time and to have fun in my freetime

Thxforbuying
12-26-2012, 05:42 AM
I leveld up my other character all alone now i am tired of lost expiditons aoa and skeller returns most boring maps in my opinion. And its still my decision if i want to "waste" my time. Thats why i play this game tho to waste my time and to have fun in my freetime

Is it really that hard to make some similar lvl friends in game and lvl up that way? Maybe it's just me, but isn't that what MMO's are all about? Meeting new people is easy and it teaches you to function in a team with different lvl groups. Some of these people might actually become your friends, at least that's how it worked out for me.

Of course, it's less effort to come to the forums and ask someone else to do the work for you. But isn't that just a tiny bit on the lazy side? You obviously have time to waste as you stated yourself, it just seems you don't want to put more effort in it than creating a thread and running behind someone.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh... Maybe I'm just raised differently. I've been thought not to rely on others for stuff that I can take care of myself.

@Chiti
I admire your attempt to offer your power leveling service, but I can't help but feel it's somehow counter productive in the long run. If someone lvls in a group of similar lvled people, it means there's the social aspect of making friends. You don't get that while running behind someone who blasts everything in their way. It also prepares the person to perform better in a team on later lvls (even if they have a maxed toon, they still might not know how to play another class).
True, it might take a bit longer to lvl, but you'd be able to to meet new friends in the process. You might also need a few more runs in different locations, and not the known power-lvl locations, giving you more chance for pinks.

LwMark
12-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Woah dude! Your huuuge!

Huh

xxpanzeexx
12-26-2012, 12:43 PM
I leveld up my other character all alone now i am tired of lost expiditons aoa and skeller returns most boring maps in my opinion. And its still my decision if i want to "waste" my time. Thats why i play this game tho to waste my time and to have fun in my freetime22255 Congratulations

Deadsoldiers
12-26-2012, 02:46 PM
I leveld up my other character all alone now i am tired of lost expiditons aoa and skeller returns most boring maps in my opinion. And its still my decision if i want to "waste" my time. Thats why i play this game tho to waste my time and to have fun in my freetime22255 CongratulationsLmao