PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Pvp FWENDS!!!

Phantasm0162
12-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Id like to give thanks to all those that helped me get a lil bit better in pvp and thx for there advice that includes,ARTOFWAR,MRBANANAS,ZAON,QUAN a few others if i didnt say your name sowwie i either forgot how to spell ya names or i just cant freakin! remember lol

I would also like to thank some of the pvp players that let me join there games and spectate so i could learn a lil bit and theres a ton of ya i just am not currently able to remember u all lol anyways thx

I would also like to add that in my pvp encounters ive seen a few nice arse whippins being handed out lol

Quan-dudes nice with the commando i cant even fathom how he does it he just spanks me HARD! still has bruise on bum!

GISON-real nice on the comm too he be handeling his biness forreals :O

Zaon-such a good friend and hes real good with the op class helped me brush up alot so did ARTOFWAR

CRIO-pretty good with op class too even tho she doesnt play much that female is impressive!

Mrsbananaz-totally spanked me in critical conflict lol but was a fun and enjoyable&informative time!

Theres a few others ill add to the list once i come into contact and play with ill add here and edit my list anywho thanks to you all and have a blessed merry christmas :)

gison
12-25-2012, 08:47 PM
Id like to give thanks to all those that helped me get a lil bit better in pvp and thx for there advice that includes,ARTOFWAR,MRBANANAS,ZAON,QUAN a few others if i didnt say your name sowwie i either forgot how to spell ya names or i just cant fkin remember lol

I would also like to thank some of the pvp players that let me join there games and spectate so i could learn a lil bit and theres a ton of ya i just am not currently able to remember u all lol anyways thx

I would also like to add that in my pvp encounters ive seen a few nice arse whippins being handed out lol

Quan-dudes nice with the commando i cant even fathom how he does it he just spanks me HARD! still has bruise on bum!

Zaon-such a good friend and hes real good with the op class helped me brush up alot so did ARTOFWAR

CRIO-pretty good with op class too even tho she doesnt play much that female is impressive!

Mrsbananaz-totally spanked me in critical conflict lol but was a fun and enjoyable&informative time!

Theres a few others ill add to the list once i come into contact and play with ill add here and edit my list anywho thanks to you all and have a blessed merry christmas :)

Edit your post. There's one little word there that's not "welcomed" here.

Anyways, Ty for recognizing my awesomeness and including me in your thread as a pro.

I know I'm better than all of em in pvp, but Ty for including them in too.

We all know I'm better than all of em :p. But nonetheless it was nice of you to include them too :o

Phantasm0162
12-25-2012, 08:51 PM
And that may be which? U know im not gonna lol

gison
12-25-2012, 08:52 PM
3rd to the last word on the first part.

Phantasm0162
12-25-2012, 09:07 PM
3rd to the last word on the first part. ahh yeah didnt notice i typed that!
Anywho ill change that the rest can stay so shut ur arse up sucker and enjoy! And yw fool! Lol :)

gison
12-25-2012, 09:09 PM
ahh yeah didnt notice i typed that!
Anywho ill change that the rest can stay so shut ur arse up sucker and enjoy! And yw fool! Lol :)

No don't thank me.

You should thank me. You're welcome.

Mrbananaz
12-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Id like to give thanks to all those that helped me get a lil bit better in pvp and thx for there advice that includes,ARTOFWAR,MRBANANAS,ZAON,QUAN a few others if i didnt say your name sowwie i either forgot how to spell ya names or i just cant fkin remember lol

you are the one who helped me ;) i understood what it really is to mentor someone who would actually listen to eveything i had to say :) (most dont) (especially the new ones)
thankyou, and when you're all pro, teach someone u trust what i have taught you, as i will not be around :)

quanebo
12-25-2012, 09:42 PM
:) gl on the twink bro, and u best make a com twink -.- we need more.. :p

Zaonabiuibil
12-25-2012, 10:39 PM

Pff no. We need more ops :3

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

iRusher
12-25-2012, 11:09 PM
What about me:(

Phantasm0162
12-25-2012, 11:37 PM
What about me:( sorry i said there were some people i couldnt thinl of that helped but ty too <3

Phantasm0162
12-25-2012, 11:38 PM

-------------------

I could make a comm but i gotta get good with me op! Gotta get sum killlllls or die trying! Lol most likely die

gison
12-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Gison is still better.

iRusher
12-26-2012, 03:01 AM
Gison is still better.

Leiz

Mrbananaz
12-26-2012, 04:07 AM
Id like to give thanks to all those that helped me get a lil bit better in pvp and thx for there advice that includes,ARTOFWAR,MRBANANAZ*,ZAON,QUAN a few others if i didnt say your name sowwie i either forgot how to spell ya names or i just cant freakin! remember lol

fixed my name :p

quanebo
12-26-2012, 12:05 PM

-------------------

yeah more pillar huggers n boring fights -.-, i barely see any coms left >.< even the ones tht i trained prefer op more for some reason smh..

Zaonabiuibil
12-26-2012, 02:36 PM
yeah more pillar huggers n boring fights -.-, i barely see any coms left >.< even the ones tht i trained prefer op more for some reason smh..

Well, real ops. Not this fake new gen. I miss fights like Trollee and Peanut

-------------------

gison
12-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Well, real ops. Not this fake new gen. I miss fights like Trollee and Peanut

-------------------

Peanutchuuuuuuuuuuu

iRusher
12-26-2012, 04:31 PM
Peanut kites well

javier995
12-26-2012, 05:25 PM
Peanut kites well

Everyone tells me peanut kites better than me, but peanut would say he couldn't out kite me and he'd be pissed when I'd beat him xD

quanebo
12-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Everyone tells me peanut kites better than me, but peanut would say he couldn't out kite me and he'd be pissed when I'd beat him xD

lol i saw pea last week, he was usin android lol, ima kill him for breaking his ipod..