PDA

View Full Version : Don't flame the dork >.<

MightyMicah
12-25-2012, 09:59 PM
So, I'm about to sound like a total loser but I got a suggestion.

What if there was an option to turn off the blood? Yes, I realize it's a vampire game. But seriously, I could play this game all day long but crazy amount of blood kinda gets to me. Would it be really tough to make an option to disable the blood? It might bring in more players into the game as well.

Anyways...please don't kill me >.<

Fao
12-25-2012, 10:17 PM
I kinda agree, but it's for 18+, so pretty much everyone that age or older should be able to handle it unless their just you know about blood, Ive had teachers or adults who can't stand the sight of blood, so maybe it's a good idea.

Eaten
01-04-2013, 01:08 AM
The bloods not that realistic tho xD

Kraoracha
01-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Not a bad idea, I heard more people say that they are not playing dl because of the bloody graphics. For me that is a big plus, lol.
So turning it off as an option is a pretty cool idea.

MightyMicah
03-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Not a bad idea, I heard more people say that they are not playing dl because of the bloody graphics. For me that is a big plus, lol.
So turning it off as an option is a pretty cool idea.

Awesome thanks! Every now and then, like right now, I miss the game a ton 'cause it's legit! The blood is just too much of a turn off for me though :\

dethwach
03-30-2013, 03:07 PM
agreed

sirtibby
03-31-2013, 07:11 AM
Might as well be able to disable blood, despite it being a M rated game there are tons of little kids infesting it.

MightyMicah
03-31-2013, 05:36 PM
Might as well be able to disable blood, despite it being a M rated game there are tons of little kids infesting it.

Exactly! I feel like it could really get more players in if it was more "family friendly." And since people are already sneaking in, and I don't blame them because the game is awesome, it's like a "might as well" kind of thing. I just wonder how hard it would be to add an option like that.

Lady_Pebbles
04-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Lmao! I think the game should be more gruesome lol. Its the main reason why my niece used to play, hella blood and horror aspect. Reminds her of The Walking Dead and she is 15 lol. Smh, I want more blood* and gruesome stuff!

Scissorhands
04-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Lmao! I think the game should be more gruesome lol. Its the main reason why my niece used to play, hella blood and horror aspect. Reminds her of The Walking Dead and she is 15 lol. Smh, I want more blood* and gruesome stuff!

exactly lol when i first saw this im like "what blood" ive just stopped noticing it maybe a gore lvl meter could be implemented that you can change higher or lower depending on your preferences then we can get more ppl playing

Niin
04-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Yea great idea

doomdoomdoom
04-03-2013, 12:26 PM
exactly lol when i first saw this im like "what blood" ive just stopped noticing it maybe a gore lvl meter could be implemented that you can change higher or lower depending on your preferences then we can get more ppl playing

gore level meter sounds better than just a No Blood option

*sets her gore level meter to high* ^_^

canislupis081376
04-05-2013, 03:09 AM
gore level meter sounds better than just a No Blood option

*sets her gore level meter to high* ^_^

I think I would need to upgrade my graphics card if they implemented a gore meter....

Death Dealer
04-13-2013, 10:13 PM
I say leave it as it is or make it even more bloody, its not like this is reality cmon its a mature game. If you can't stand the blood should you really be playing a VAMPIRE game ?

Lady_Pebbles
04-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Wish DL could be as bloody and gruesome as the remake of Evil Dead, House of 1k Corpses, and Tales of The Crypt... combined & more.

#win.

csb
04-19-2013, 04:04 PM
I got used to it. Now, it looks weird that the real world doesn't have blood everywhere.

One funny thing is that my wife watches a Korean show that has English subtitles in different random colors. When they flash pink subtitles, I always feel like I just got a good item.

Minecrafthater
04-19-2013, 04:14 PM
Omg wtf mightybitch it's an 18+ game don't be a pussy wtf little squeaker lol jk mightmitch yes it is a good idea hope they do do it p.s spacetimestudios dev and moderators don't ban me the first part was a joke XD

MightyMicah
04-27-2013, 02:23 PM
I don't see how a personal meter for blood, or a personal option to turn it off/on would effect anyone at all. The key word here is "personal." If I was to turn off the blood on my device, why would that upset anyone else?

Why do you guys think it is a bad idea? It seems to me it would open up the chance for more people to play. And we all know DL could use a few more people playing...lol

Minecrafthater
04-29-2013, 06:31 PM
It's really more based on opinion