PDA

View Full Version : Thank you STS!

Takezaki
12-25-2012, 11:06 PM
I stopped playing Star Legends after a few weeks and Dark Legends after 2 months or so. This new game has implemented all the changes I wanted and adressed all my previous complaints in the other Legends Games.

I wanted a game where there was a viable economy, and most items would be tradeable : Check!
I wanted a game where teamwork was necessary, and you had to party up to defeat bosses : Check!

I think this game has massive potential. I am very grateful. Game looks nice, game plays nice.

Well done STS!

ShadowGunX
12-25-2012, 11:26 PM
hello, wat do u mean by "viable economy"?
nd rest all r true. i also like this game as most items r tradeble nd gold buyable. B-)
only my lck in this game is very very poor :'(

Takezaki
12-25-2012, 11:45 PM
Lots of stuff to buy, lots of stuff to sell.

I agree that the most elite items ar we very expensive but the game is very recent. When we get a decent patch that occupies our time for a few months the economy will settle out.

Energizeric
12-26-2012, 12:09 AM
"Viable Economy" in my opinion means that after playing regularly for 6 months there are still items I cannot yet afford that only the lucky few have. Total failure is where after playing for a month I got the best gear possible and now there is no reason to play anymore until the next update.

I agree that so far the economy in AL is better than the other Legends games.

Bless
12-26-2012, 08:01 AM
I would disagree with economy being smoothest out of all games. The games been out since what 3 months? And I see items selling for 3m+....

SL has the best ecomony.

ShadowGunX
12-26-2012, 10:29 AM
I would disagree with economy being smoothest out of all games. The games been out since what 3 months? And I see items selling for 3m+....

SL has the best ecomony.

i saw urannus selling colton at 9999999 gold at auction. beat that :-D

Bless
12-26-2012, 10:57 AM

SL has the best ecomony.

i saw urannus selling colton at 9999999 gold at auction. beat that :-D o.O