PDA

View Full Version : Quick Guidelines for Elite Tower of Mardrom

Takezaki
12-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Here are a few guidelines for anyone interested in farming Mardrom in the Elite Tower.

-First of all, make sure you are at least Level 20. Also make sure you have a sufficient amount of pots at your disposal.

-Join a game and wait at the entrance for the party to fill up, a full party is 4 players (duh).

-If you are a Warrior, feel free to use Horn of Renew to Heal Partners while you run to the stairway and climb up to the second floor. You don't have to kill any monsters here.

-Once you reach the second floor, wait for all players to enter, if you have a warrior in your party, or you are a warrior yourself, wait for the buffs and then clean the second floor. Climb Up.

-Same as above on the third floor.

-Once you reach the fourth floor, you don't have to kill every monster. If you are going for speed, just clear the first group of red demons and then go straight through the Throne Room, wait for all players.

-Kill the lone pig near the throne and wait for Lord Mardrom to spawn. Make sure your Warriors always spam Horn of Renew and Vengeful Blood whenever possible. Also make sure you don't steer too far away from the Throne otherwise the boss might reset. Kill him and reap your rewards. Don't bother with his little helpers, go straight for the kill.

These guidelines will make sure your party makes the most of their time and you can farm easily. If any rogues or sorcerers want to add class-specific guidelines please feel free. In my experience since the new patch this is the best place to farm if you can afford the gear / pots. Mardrom seems to have a very nice drop rate for chests, and the items these chests may contain can sell for very high amounts of gold.

Good Luck!

ShadowGunX
12-25-2012, 11:51 PM
good guide dude.
well i dnt hav enough money to buy pots lol so i think i will nt go to tower.

Marrypoppins
12-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Win! :)

Takezaki
12-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Up!

More people need to read this.

Mazinkillaz
12-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Lol, just lol.

Takezaki
12-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Lol, just lol.

Haha, you think it's funny or you don't agree? Not sure what to think of your post.

PvE
12-26-2012, 09:31 PM
Lol, just lol.

Umadbro that you cant even get to first floor?? oh i r surri

Anyways to stay on topic nice thread actually lets people know what it do... I do run with guildies and half of them know what to do because they just hit 20 and dont know the tower routine.

Steverd
12-26-2012, 09:33 PM
Yep - that's just what I do!!
ALTHOUGH I would say that will not run it with more than two lvl 20. Just takes too long.
Of course four lvl 21 is ideal and the run with be about 1/2 the time compared with 2 lvl 20s from what I see.

Cero
12-26-2012, 10:01 PM
Lol, just lol.

Haha, you think it's funny or you don't agree? Not sure what to think of your post.

Umadbro that you cant even get to first floor?? oh i r surri

Anyways to stay on topic nice thread actually lets people know what it do... I do run with guildies and half of them know what to do because they just hit 20 and dont know the tower routine.

i think he "Lol" coz he knows another way faster than what is being said.
i know another way. but i cant share it coz its not mine. so i dont have the authority to share so... sorry

but IMO it doesnt matter which floors you skip/massacre. It all depends on killing the amount of mobs til the boss shows up.

Add: warriors should swing/attack mobs while running to grab aggro and wont kill mages/rogues

Yakiniku
12-26-2012, 11:02 PM
This is good info. Thanks OP. Good looking out for those of us who don't run with a regular group.

ShadowGunX
12-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Here are a few guidelines for noobs interested in farming Mardrom in the Elite Tower.

wat do u mean by this? i havnt gone through it since this ^ reason

Steverd
12-26-2012, 11:25 PM
So far ten runs in the tower tonight and ten greens!!
Booooo

Takezaki
12-27-2012, 04:30 AM
wat do u mean by this? i havnt gone through it since this ^ reason

Noobs = New players or people not aware of how to farm this properly.

If there are better ways to farm the Tower I am not aware of them. This is what you usually encounter in public groups though.

ShadowGunX
12-27-2012, 06:10 AM
Noobs = New players or people not aware of how to farm this properly.

If there are better ways to farm the Tower I am not aware of them. This is what you usually encounter in public groups though.

noob is a negative wrd dude :-).
u can say newbie; rookie ; beginner;etc to mean new players :-D

Takezaki
12-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Newbie, newb, n00b or noob is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in any profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming[1] or Linux use.[2][3] It can have derogatory connotations, but is also often used for descriptive purposes only, without a value judgment.

And besides, who the hell cares? I was just using the word Noob to describe new players, I wasn't insulting anyone. How could you take offence to that?

ShadowGunX
12-27-2012, 06:40 AM
u r using too many useless wrds

Takezaki
12-27-2012, 06:46 AM
u r using too many useless wrds

You are not using enough vowels.

Please leave my thread, you are not contributing anything worthwhile.

ShadowGunX
12-27-2012, 06:58 AM
You are not using enough vowels.

Please leave my thread, you are not contributing anything worthwhile.

u mad bro as i pointed out ur wrong point?. y dnt u jst edit the wrd "noob" into novice or other good wrds instead of posting useless things. u should thank me as i pointed out ur wrong point :-D

Deathpunch
12-27-2012, 09:19 AM
u mad bro as i pointed out ur wrong point?. y dnt u jst edit the wrd "noob" into novice or other good wrds instead of posting useless things. u should thank me as i pointed out ur wrong point :-D

Jesus. Is your keyboard broken or are you just so lazy that you can't type out the whole word? Heck, most of the time the autocorrect will pop up with the correct spelling. Although I suspect your autocorrect committed suicide a long time ago. Show some respect to your other forumers by at least attempting to not sound like some sort of incoherent fool with a mouthful of marbles.

Thanks, op. I personally wasn't sure how they were running elite tower, so this was useful to me.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Crystalite
12-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Thumbs up to OP for posting this. Very informative to players new to this map. We need more people to share stuff like this. Thank you! :)

Steverd
12-27-2012, 12:41 PM
Whoa - lets get back on topic..

add.. If one person drops out, you can still finished pretty quickly with three good players.
But if two drop out, I will go also.

So after 20 Towers runs last night.
I ended up with 18 greens/trash, 1 elite Silver banded chest and 1 Elite Golden Banded chest.
Hopefully others had better luck than me.

Takezaki
12-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Up.

If someone wants to share quicker technique to farm the Tower it would be greatly appreciated.

Steverd
12-29-2012, 12:34 PM
Up.
If someone wants to share quicker technique to farm the Tower it would be greatly appreciated.

I did a few more runs today on Elite Tower and noticed that a few people would run up to the next floor
as soon as it says: New Floor available.
As you said you need to clear the 2nd and 3rd floors completely before moving on.
If people do that in my group I just drop out and start over with a new group.

This morning two hours of Elite Tower runs I got one Elite banded Golden chest, one silver, two copper and the rest
green trash. That was with the Luck Elixir for about 1/2 of the time.

Thoughts/Comments?

Libria
12-29-2012, 01:35 PM
These guidelines will make sure your party makes the most of their time and you can farm easily. If any rogues or sorcerers want to add class-specific guidelines please feel free.

For mages, use the clock skill to stop groups from following your team as you run past.

dtandel10
12-29-2012, 04:28 PM
kill the first 4 in the beginning floor (1st floor) because in 4th floor u get that big shark looking monster wich takes a.little longer

Takezaki
01-02-2013, 01:35 AM
That works?

GodzSoldier
01-02-2013, 04:25 AM
Ok nice guide but i posted this a week ago 0_o

Goria
01-02-2013, 04:39 AM
kill the first 4 in the beginning floor (1st floor) because in 4th floor u get that big shark looking monster wich takes a.little longer

Yeah that's right. Kill the first 4 monsters you encounter in the first floor. So you can skip the WHOLE 4th floor, where those 2 greenies are waiting for you and even the "mini boss" with those hatchets on his hand. It's much better since they're much weaker compared to the monsters in the 4th floor.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

Takezaki
01-02-2013, 04:40 AM
Ok nice guide but i posted this a week ago 0_o

Check the date of the original post.

Rasittt
01-02-2013, 03:31 PM
or you can kill the first 4 monsters before going to stairs, at the beginning..that way you can skip all the monsters, on the last level and go straight to boss..

Asahetek
01-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Heres a worst case Scenario you get a pub party where one leaves, one stops playing and which leaves you and a bad sorc to try and beat him.

I ended up soloing tanking the sorc kept dieing and tank never came back. I used alot of potions and almost died when i finshed had 2 potions left and got an elite copper banded chest with no pinks in it.

GodzSoldier
01-03-2013, 03:36 AM
Check the date of the original post.
Nah, My guide 12.25.2012, his 12.26.2012

@ Takezaki

Asahetek
01-04-2013, 12:14 AM
As for how most of my parties have done it leave the first mob, kill the next few rooms and before throne room kill a few then the dog thing and he should spawn.

An other thing dont leave the room or flip out if a chest gets opened it doesnt give you better loot the devs already posted about it and its geting very annoying.