View Full Version : new skill/ideas... ect...

SinfulNature
12-26-2012, 03:05 AM
let me know what you think...these are just a few ideas that i have... all duration and % of skill and effects can change to keep balance... im also not very familiar with the warrior and mage skills...

rouge

HP return skill (passive for rouges only) 1%-5% hp return on attacks... example... i hit said mob for 100 damage with a normal attack, i get 5% hp of the 100 damage back... razor shield would yield a 5% return on each mob that was hit...

decrease attack rate skill - decrease attack rate for mobs by 50% for 10 sec... (active skill)

increase crit% by 50% for 5 sec... (active skill)

shadow walk- makes you invisible to people and mobs for a fixed amount of time...(active skill)

adding an attack rate increase based on the amount of dex you have to increase the DPS... just like the crit% or dodge% increase with more dex... this would also allow for gear to increase attack rate...

adding more range with dex (only works with bows)

adding a stun/freeze skill (only with bows) (active skill)

sprint skill - allows player to increase movement speed by 50% for 3 sec (active)

warriors

rage skill - makes all mobs angry and attack you... (to keep aggro) this could also be a strength based stat built in like Crit% or dodge% (active skill)

absorb damage and turn it into hp return - takes a % of damage received for 5 sec and turns it into hp return... (active skill) or make it passive skill (for warriors only) and it can be 1%-5% of damage come back to you in hp...

sacrifice hp for damage skill - takes half of your hp and deals 125%% damage to mob... you have 2000 hp... so you would loss 1000 hp and deal 1,250 damage... (active skill)

stun slam skill - stuns a group of mobs for 3-5 sec (active skill)

mage

debuff skill - makes target receive 10%-25% more damage for the next 5 sec (active skill)

immunity - makes player immune to damage for 3 sec but the players moment speed is reduced by 25% (active skill)

reflect damage to attacker - for 5 sec 25% of damage done is reflected back to attacker and has a 10% to make the attack stunned for 2 sec (active)

reverse hp and mana skill - allows player to switch their mana for hp for 5 sec... they have 3000k mana and 1000k hp they will have 3000 hp and 1000k mana, however, any mana or hp lost during that time will be lost once it changed back... so if mage uses skill and uses 800 mana out of the now 1000k then he will have 200 hp when the values switch back (active skill)

ShadowGunX
12-26-2012, 06:59 AM
warrior part is same like the berserker character in the gamevil game "Plants wars"