PDA

View Full Version : Auction in Guild Hall

Lalarie
12-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Most of the time our guild trades and stuff at guild hall, so it would be easier to check the price of something with the cs in a guild hall, not having to leave guild hall and go to the cs outside.

Energizeric
12-26-2012, 03:57 PM
I would like this for a different reason, which is so that nobody is bothering me when I'm trying to list my items for sale.

DataPunk
12-27-2012, 11:12 AM
I feel it should be left out of the gh, at least now u need to leave it every once in a while. :frog:

Vystirch
12-27-2012, 12:30 PM
How about a only guild members cs in gh that doesn't link to regular cs. So that guildies can post better deals than outside guild.

Lalarie
01-02-2013, 12:06 AM
That would be sweet! My guild mates give each other discounts on items some of time, and having a guild only cs would be awesome.

dermato
01-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Wow. A guild exclusive AH would be incredible if implemented right. It might hurt the main AH though because the guild could inv everyone just to shop. They could make a window you must wait before you can buy from it. Example: you join a guild and have 24 hr before you can buy or sell. Same when leaving a guild.

CosmoxKramer
01-10-2013, 04:41 PM
it would be fun and give 1 more reason to use the guild hall. also i think the auction would be linked to the main auction house, the suggestion is to have a teller in the guild hall is all. Not for an exclusive in guild AH. I don't think it would be much fun to sell your stuff only to guildies...i'll just give it to them if they need it.

dermato
01-10-2013, 08:16 PM
it would be fun and give 1 more reason to use the guild hall. also i think the auction would be linked to the main auction house, the suggestion is to have a teller in the guild hall is all. Not for an exclusive in guild AH. I don't think it would be much fun to sell your stuff only to guildies...i'll just give it to them if they need it.

At that point there would be NO reason to have it in the GH. It also keeps players from camping in the GH. It brings them to the towns and play the game instead of just sitting in GH and doing runs with them.