PDA

View Full Version : GOOD, The BAD and REAL Players Observation

GameReport
09-18-2010, 07:48 PM
No Doubt you’ve come to play a game that is nothing more than good battle, good/bad drops as well as kills and trades with alliances with various people.

As a newb, there are a couple of players over the last several months in my mind that fit the good, the bad and real subject line. None of the players are aware of who I am nor are there any side agreements with them as such. I have either played or traded with each one of them and through the course of these various dealing and have made my assessment as such. This is merely my opinion in the world of gaming, nevertheless the things that make a game great and bad!

Definition of BAD.:mad:
Talented Players that appear to be into the game for themselves, over charge for items that would otherwise be cheaper and that tend to mislead people in an attempt to corner markets. General overall game play is either to boot people or publicly slam folks if they deem players are not up to par with their skills.

Definition of GOOD.:o
Talented Players that are into the game and support others. Offering tips help leveling and periodical give items to noobs. If you’re not up to par in skills, they don’t generally boot or slam folks publicly. Game conversations are light and fun.

Definition of REAL.:)
Talented Players that simply enjoy the game and support others. Offering tips, helping to level and don’t hesitate to give valuable and desired items such as pinks freely. Hardly boot and Game conversations are light, fun and even sometimes serious.

There were quite a few people who fell into each category, so I limited the selection to 3 in each that stood out.

The Bad – Graypins, Damu, Evilkrohan
The Good –Maxxtor, Samlight, Quertyson
The Real - Berista, Rusalio, Stonebrunt

If any spacetime admins decided to reward anyone here to continue to make the game real, it would be to reward the REAL folks as they are the core to making it possible for other folks to enjoy and thrive in the game.

Thanks to the REAL and the Good, it makes this game fun and desirable to the newbies out there. It would be worth it to get to know the the Good / REAL players if your looking to team with anyone. Hope you enjoyed the read:cool:

Royce
09-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Samlight is awesome. I don't know anyone else on your list. There are a lot of "good", "bad", and "real" players out there, which is why threads like this, citing a few of them, while not a terrible thing, are kind of pointless IMO. There are thousand of players out there, each with completely different experiences and interactions with other players. One player's experience, while meaningful, doesn't amount to much. Not trying to rain on your parade, just bringing some perspective ;) Anyway, welcome to the community.

Slush
09-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Good choice on Qwertyson.

Slush
09-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Also, whats your ign gamereport?

TwinkTastical
09-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Gray is.. fine... I almost find the list to be a form of trolling :)

vulgarstrike
09-18-2010, 09:06 PM
graypin and samlight are pretty chill..,

I feel like this is somewhat of a noob trying to take their bad situation and blame it on "elites"

ps. I fit none of those categories

what if I flame publicly, make jokes, never boot, and give items upon regard, but hate players don't have the determination to learn skill?

I must be a real good bad player.

DawnInfinity
09-18-2010, 09:09 PM
Samlight and Berista are cool. Fun to play with.

cry
09-18-2010, 09:18 PM
I think of my self as a good,bad,and real player all rolled into one.

Anyways; Crystalhawk

Azrael
09-18-2010, 09:25 PM
No idea who these people are.. ps add me as a friend om ogrim vulgarstrike

GameReport
09-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Royce, couldnt agree more with you! That's why I used the word observation. I can only speak from my experience and what I've witnessed, nothing more. Samlight is great!

Slush, yes q is awesome. For obvious reason....backlash I'll ping you in game.

Twink, I did notice that there are a couple of grays with similar names, so not sure if they a related or not. Hence the reason I listed the one. Graypin mage with the toad tiara was fun to play with. Not trolling here...

Vulg, points well taken. I find your comments funny and great!!! Glad to know people can read this with a balanced view of the game. I too can raz someone good or bad, just not be rude about it. You can tell the kidding vs downright rudeness which really isn't called for. And definately not blaming elites as that is my circle of friends. Just those whom are obvious about it.

All in all, everyones expeirence is going to be different and thats a given. I accept that. Again, merely an observation during the 3 hrs a day Ive played for the last several months.

tjornan
09-18-2010, 10:11 PM
I gave all my pinks away so im a Real PLayer!!! (did anyone get the pun) i kid i kid. I nominate haikus and mysticaldream as real players. Great guys. Get to know em better and the game will be much more fun. And banned too!!!!

It is weird cuz graypin the mage is fun to play with.... Graypin the bird is greedy. Dr jekyll Mr Hyde thing going on? Idk

3 hours a day for a couple months classifies u as almost an oldie dude. Thats a lot of playing. Welcome to the forums. We hope ull become a respected member

vulgarstrike
09-18-2010, 10:15 PM
haikus is prbly the most awesome player ever.

tjornan
09-18-2010, 10:36 PM
We all know u think im the best player ever vulg. Its ok. Let ur feelings flow

regie831
09-18-2010, 10:37 PM
seriously i see myself as one of those bad players
well im not surprised qwertyson is in there :D

GameReport
09-18-2010, 11:57 PM
So tjornan, is graypin the same as graypinS? Graypins (aka with the S) is specifically the one i was talking about. Graypin(without the s) is the one I farmed with and has always been fun. Yes 3 hrs a day for the last few would make me perhaps not as noob as it may appear. I just spend a lot of time playing with noobs in helping level. Only played with haikus one or twice. Generally thru common friends i imagine.

Kingofhurtz
09-19-2010, 12:09 AM
So tjornan, is graypin the same as graypinS? Graypins (aka with the S) is specifically the one i was talking about. Graypin(without the s) is the one I farmed with and has always been fun. Yes 3 hrs a day for the last few would make me perhaps not as noob as it may appear. I just spend a lot of time playing with noobs in helping level. Only played with haikus one or twice. Generally thru common friends i imagine.

GraypinS the mage is the only one I've ever known. I guess he/she??? Is kinda quiet from my experience. Never done trading with him/her. Also, yes definitely Samlight! Very helpful and fun to play with

BrainWreck
09-19-2010, 12:27 AM
Purerahllin is fun to play with but doesn't talk much. If anyone has ever played with kalielle,kaley or kalbird she is a great fun player to play with. I would classify myself as a real good player I never flame anyone unless they are trying to blatanly rip someone off.

icantgetkills
09-19-2010, 01:00 AM
TROLL and only no rusal and he's awesome >.> gray pins seen him around

Thelonearcher
09-19-2010, 01:52 AM
I've given away over 6 mil and 400 pinks what catogory am I in :)

BeardedBear
09-19-2010, 07:57 AM
Don't know if you guys have every played with BeardedBear, he is pretty awesome. :-) I've never heard of most of those players besides Sam, who was quite pleasant to farm FN with.

Lone, don't know if you caught the definition of bad, so here goes. I highlighted some stuff for you.

Definition of BAD.
Talented Players that appear to be into the game for themselves, over charge for items that would otherwise be cheaper and that tend to mislead people in an attempt to corner markets. General overall game play is either to boot people or publicly slam folks if they deem players are not up to par with their skills.

kuroi
01-23-2011, 02:04 AM
I've given away over 6 mil and 400 pinks what catogory am I in :)

lol lone....