PDA

View Full Version : Ribbit vs Snaggletooth

Bless
12-26-2012, 05:19 PM
I havent had snaggletooth L16, so i would say ribbit.

Which is better pet for warrior?

Takezaki
12-26-2012, 08:38 PM
I think for a PURE tank SnaggleTooth would be superior but really Ribbit's Arcane ability is way better if you're going to support your group with a bit of dmg.

ShadowGunX
12-26-2012, 10:33 PM
hazel

NeoKing
12-27-2012, 04:12 AM
I think for a PURE tank SnaggleTooth would be superior but really Ribbit's Arcane ability is way better if you're going to support your group with a bit of dmg.

I started using Snaggle now instead of my Ribbit, the 40% crit passive ability for 3 seconds and the 7% passive crit don't really affect my crit proc rate since my Vorpal Sword always crits regardless. I didn't see any changes of criting less with Snaggle at all, infact I enjoy the 2% damage reduction and MP regen more. Hazel would be better though if you have a higher MP base since mine is very low at the moment due to my armor, that's why Snaggle works for me right now but I plan to switch to Hazel. Hazel is best.

Bless
12-27-2012, 04:35 AM
hazel o.O

Wizard_Mike
12-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Snaggle's upgraded passive bite reduces the damage dealt by its target by 10%. Not a chance to reduce, but a straight up reduction every bite. It lasts for four seconds, and I imagine she bites faster than once per four seconds, so that means she'll keep the reduction up on a boss the entire time. Coupled with the 2% damage reduction from her happiness bonus, this makes Snaggletooth quite the beast for a defensive build against bosses.

Ozwald
12-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Snaggle's upgraded passive bite reduces the damage dealt by its target by 10%. Not a chance to reduce, but a straight up reduction every bite. It lasts for four seconds, and I imagine she bites faster than once per four seconds, so that means she'll keep the reduction up on a boss the entire time. Coupled with the 2% damage reduction from her happiness bonus, this makes Snaggletooth quite the beast for a defensive build against bosses.

took the words right out of my mouth well said!

Raxin
12-29-2012, 12:09 PM
:-)

Raxin
12-29-2012, 08:22 PM
Loki flapjack kettle blight any dmg%+ pet cause the sky is the limit on bonus.