PDA

View Full Version : Trolls: Name one reason why u hate em

tjornan
09-18-2010, 09:04 PM
Title says all really. Examples are good too!! Finally a place to rant about trolls (that is if this thread doesnt get shut down)

1. Its funny, the trolls start to insult u, and the moment u defend urself, they declare u a troll!!!!! Oh the irony.

2. Jump to conclusions: for instance. I was on not 2 minutes ago, and this guy was bragging about how hes "pro" and "in the top 20 in the game" i commented how leaderboards are overated, which immediately triggered a violent retaliation. Of course. He said "bah, ur a mynas noob with no good equips" as most of u know, i quit PL, only going on to chat with friends, or give away some of my ever dwindling supply of pinks. (gave myst about ehhhh.... 50 pinks more or less?) i said "i quit and gave away most o my pinks. He said riiiiiiiiiiight. I know all the ppl with good reps. I proceed to give him a pink, and he says "it proves nothing" and gets a whole bunch of noob friends to flame me. Typical trolls.

3. They hunt in packs!!!!!! The gang up on someone, and proceed to get friends together to attack u. Its funny. U can tell theyre cowards, using the internet as a screen.

Ahhhh the end of a good rant. Really freshens up the mind. Rant with me!!!!!!!!!

vulgarstrike
09-18-2010, 09:08 PM
**** trolls.

Q.E.D.

jonboy
09-18-2010, 09:09 PM
They taste good, roasted on a stick.

TwinkTastical
09-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Title says all really. Examples are good too!! Finally a place to rant about trolls (that is if this thread doesnt get shut down)

1. Its funny, the trolls start to insult u, and the moment u defend urself, they declare u a troll!!!!! Oh the irony.

2. Jump to conclusions: for instance. I was on not 2 minutes ago, and this guy was bragging about how hes "pro" and "in the top 20 in the game" i commented how leaderboards are overated, which immediately triggered a violent retaliation. Of course. He said "bah, ur a mynas noob with no good equips" as most of u know, i quit PL, only going on to chat with friends, or give away some of my ever dwindling supply of pinks. (gave myst about ehhhh.... 50 pinks more or less?) i said "i quit and gave away most o my pinks. He said riiiiiiiiiiight. I know all the ppl with good reps. I proceed to give him a pink, and he says "it proves nothing" and gets a whole bunch of noob friends to flame me. Typical trolls.

3. They hunt in packs!!!!!! The gang up on someone, and proceed to get friends together to attack u. Its funny. U can tell theyre cowards, using the internet as a screen.

Ahhhh the end of a good rant. Really freshens up the mind. Rant with me!!!!!!!!!
Ur revercencing me :) my friend and i were havin fun and u decided to turn into an ubertroll calling me a noob and that i boosted, which i didnt :) I love when Noobs cry and think there good for posting it on forums, Since when were u my wife?

vulgarstrike
09-18-2010, 09:11 PM
Ur revercencing me :) my friend and i were havin fun and u decided to turn into an ubertroll calling me a noob and that i boosted, which i didnt :) I love when Noobs cry and think there good for posting it on forums

now why would you love it when noobs cry...
have you no soul?

are you Jack baauer?

TwinkTastical
09-18-2010, 09:11 PM
now why would you love it when noobs cry...
have you no soul?

are you Jack baauer?
Yeah i am, and ur santa :)

cry
09-18-2010, 09:17 PM
There smelly, they generally live under bridges. I just cannot stand them.

vulgarstrike
09-18-2010, 09:17 PM
success. I'm working.

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/counter_troll.jpg

tjornan
09-18-2010, 09:18 PM
Lol i was just messing with u twink. My story was similiar, but it wasnt u. Someone named.... Started with a p... Was like pedas something.

Just after i was done talking to u, i left, went to ursan weald. And thats where it was. It wasnt u lol

It was funny cuz the 2 stories were almost exactly the same..... Karma perhaps? Time space continuem? Who know who knows.

TwinkTastical
09-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Lol i was just messing with u twink. My story was similiar, but it wasnt u. Someone named.... Started with a p... Was like pedas something.

Just after i was done talking to u, i left, went to ursan weald. And thats where it was. It wasnt u lol

"Wins".....xD

Edit: This thread was unnesacay btw

tjornan
09-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Uhhhh.... Insurance companies base a lot of their profit off unnesecary charges do they not? As does the government. Cherries on top of ice cream is unnesecary, me spelling unnesecary wrong is unnesecary. Cars, trains, shoes, purses, phones, pants, stairs, and signs are all unnesecary. everything besides food,water, and shelter are all unnesecary. According to my logic,all threads on this forum are therefore unnesecary. *WIN*

jonboy
09-18-2010, 10:18 PM
Signs, you sure? What about Beware The Quicksand.

tjornan
09-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Quicksand signs are unnesecary. Quicksand is unnesecary. Life is unnesecary

Royce
09-18-2010, 10:43 PM
Quicksand signs are unnesecary. Quicksand is unnesecary. Life is unnesecary

Tell you what though, in your case, spellcheck is not unnecessary ;)

tjornan
09-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Spellcheck is completely unnesecary. Misspelling words is also unnesecary
o.O chew on that!

cry
09-18-2010, 11:23 PM
Sounding depressed there mr. 4:45 mile. Try finding a sport that is actually fun x)

Kingofhurtz
09-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Uhhhh.... Insurance companies base a lot of their profit off unnesecary charges do they not? As does the government. Cherries on top of ice cream is unnesecary, me spelling unnesecary wrong is unnesecary. Cars, trains, shoes, purses, phones, pants, stairs, and signs are all unnesecary. everything besides food,water, and shelter are all unnesecary. According to my logic,all threads on this forum are therefore unnesecary. *WIN*

Pants are unnecessary?!

jonboy
09-19-2010, 02:05 AM
If only spellcheck worked all the time.