PDA

View Full Version : Veng or Jugg?

Twizzlert
12-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey everyone, I'm stuck on which skill I should choose (Jugg or Veng?) and because I'm going full tank which skill is the most useful for tanking? Thanks everyone :)

Enisceloz
12-27-2012, 03:14 PM
In my opinion a maxed out Vengeful Blood.

Bless
12-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Veng imo.

Motherless
12-27-2012, 04:20 PM
V.Blood is way better. Juggernaut is a low tier skill with a horrible cool-down.

Reggin
12-27-2012, 05:24 PM
In the hands of the right player, jugg is incredible... it's repeated aoe taunting allows you to maintain aggro while dps concentrates on nuking things one at a time without getting hurt. It also makes a great panic button. The OP room in elite tower with all the dogs that everyone complains one hits most warriors is cake with jugg. Vengeful is great for mana regen, but so is nexus and you can get another skill. The crit, strength, and damage from jugg still makes warriors inferior in dps to mages and rogues. Even if it was up 100% of the time, a warrior wouldn't come close to the dps that the other classes can dish out.

Reggin
12-27-2012, 05:30 PM
And that's only because you said for tanking... for leveling or farming kills vengeful is way better... it's the best skill in my leveling build. However, all that damage boost won't come close to the total threat generation of jugg in a group of high dps teammates. It isn't in the description, but jugg does a total of 6 aoe taunts. One right away, then at 3, 6, 9, 12, & 15 seconds after use. The armor bonus and auto heal make it a fantastic panic button too.

Twizzlert
12-27-2012, 06:07 PM
So pretty much for a tank Jugg is better! Venv is useful but in the right hands of a well informed tank jugg is the best? Ite ill see what i can do with it! Thanks!

Twizzlert
12-27-2012, 06:08 PM
Ob and i'm sorry but what's Nexus?

Reggin
12-27-2012, 06:31 PM
That's just my opinion of course, but I know a thing or two about tanking (in real mmos, not just pocket mmos). And Nexus is an exclusive platinum pet that gives nice stats and mana regen, but has an incredible arcane ability that restores about 150 mana to the entire party...

Enisceloz
12-27-2012, 06:49 PM
So pretty much for a tank Jugg is better! Venv is useful but in the right hands of a well informed tank jugg is the best? Ite ill see what i can do with it! Thanks!

If you have some plat, the best advice I can give you is to respec and play around with the two skills, and see which one you find more suiting and useful to your playing style!

csyui
12-28-2012, 12:12 PM
veng, awesome all the time
jugg, sux in some way