PDA

View Full Version : Can't purchase platinum

Mqqj
12-27-2012, 04:06 PM
I enter my credentials and it waits 2 secs then says contact itunes support and then says cant complete transaction... There is loads of money on my itunes and I concated apple and my itunes acc is fine. If anyone can help that would be appreciated as spacetimesupport is down over holidays.

Thanks in advance

Mqqj
12-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Bump

Xyzther
12-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Can you specify what happened more clearly? I'm having trouble understanding what you just said.

Deadsoldiers
12-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Is the device jailbroken? If yes its not working or just sometimes.... I had same problem sometime ago

Jcyee
12-28-2012, 12:12 AM
If at first you dont succeed, try try again. Lol jk dont. Your best bet is to wait for support to come back from their holiday break and see if they know whats up. Maybe try iTunes again? If you really are desperate, trying again wouldn't hurt, afterall you did say you had lots of money on your account, well depending on how much you buy. Good luck :)

Mqqj
12-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Can you specify what happened more clearly? I'm having trouble understanding what you just said.

1. Open the pocket legends client on my ipad.
2. Enter the store and goto the platinum part.
3. Try and purchase platinum.
4. Enter my apple password.
5. It pops up with a message saying "cannot connect to itunes store."
6. Doesn't allow meto purchase it.

I live in dubai and we have strict internet censorship so is it possible they could be blocking it?

aniybo
12-28-2012, 01:08 AM
1. Open the pocket legends client on my ipad.
2. Enter the store and goto the platinum part.
3. Try and purchase platinum.
4. Enter my apple password.
5. It pops up with a message saying "cannot connect to itunes store."
6. Doesn't allow meto purchase it.

I live in dubai and we have strict internet censorship so is it possible they could be blocking it?
Check ur Internet provider and than check if iTunes covers that place too.

Mqqj
12-28-2012, 01:16 AM
Ok ok everyone I got it to work on my phone, thnaks so much for all the help :)

xxpanzeexx
12-29-2012, 11:40 AM
^^^ Forgot to flush.