PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!! Young Game + Active Community = Lots of Heart

Pixxie
04-24-2010, 03:40 AM
This thread may seem fairly useless.. however.

I just wanted to say thank you to the community. We give a lot of credit to the developers, and they certainly deserve it, but we hardly take any credit for ourselves.

Pocket Legends is an iPhone MMO whose (in my opinion) original intention was to be a casual, occasional pickup and play experience. While it serves this purpose, there is also a core member of dedicated players who, despite having 3 or more level 30 characters, continue to play and to experiment and to contribute to the game's development. Without this group I believe the devs would have a MUCH harder time finding their inspiration and direction, and would be in general less successful in their attempts to make a fun, unique game.

It is in this 'natal' period of MMO gaming that I truly enjoy myself, I truly make connections with others, and I truly feel like I have a place in the community. I like the small, friendly feeling I get when I log into the boards. I love the 10 friend requests I always seem to have waiting for me, and I love when I can help others out. And it's thanks to all of you that this sort of community exists.

So keep it up! You guys rock! Let's make PL a big success for Spacetime and team.

:)

Dizko
04-24-2010, 05:01 AM
This too is my favourite aspect of MMO gaming. Nice post Pixxie.

Chronical
04-24-2010, 06:11 AM
Agreed. We love you Spacetime Studios :P

King Richie
04-24-2010, 06:41 AM
thats deep dude =)

Odvar
04-24-2010, 06:52 AM
Great game & community! +1

Justg
04-24-2010, 10:39 AM
I have to completely agree, thank YOU, players of Pocket Legends... this community is what it is all about!

Banned
04-24-2010, 10:45 AM
*Sniff* SS and the PL community FTW. A round of beers for everyone!

Cinco
04-24-2010, 11:23 AM
No doubt! We at Spacetime are way beyond fortunate to have a player community that utterly ROCKS!!!
Thank you all :)

Justg
04-24-2010, 11:30 AM
A round of beers for everyone!

It's 11:30 am on a beautiful day in Austin, Texas and today is Eeyore's Birthday Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeyore%27s_Birthday_Party).

*cheers* :D

Sayishere
04-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Great post, community is what makes a MMO, the most successful ones were all based on community, even ones that were years and years old but still had a strong player base made it enjoyable!

Banned
04-24-2010, 12:03 PM
It's 11:30 am on a beautiful day in Austin, Texas and today is Eeyore's Birthday Party (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeyore%27s_Birthday_Party).

*cheers* :D

Sounds Awesome! Eeyore was always my favorite Winnie the Pooh character :p. Hope you guys have a blast.

Invictus
04-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Yes, thank you to Spacetime and the player community!

Endless
04-24-2010, 07:23 PM
It's crazy fun to be a part of PL in it's youth. Everybody is helpful and the fire that the community has is contagious! Great post!

Jakis
04-25-2010, 12:16 AM
I agree, thank you all for making it so fun and positive. Your support, ideas, and energy make it possible for us to continue doing what we love. We really appreciate it. :)
.j.

LordRaid
04-25-2010, 12:28 AM
It's crazy fun to be a part of PL in it's youth. Everybody is helpful and the fire that the community has is contagious! Great post!

Agreed. Let's try and keep it that way. Enjoying the community here immensely.

Deathshock
04-25-2010, 12:34 AM
Great post and oh so true. Good job everybody pitching in and helping this game develop into the great game it will be!