PDA

View Full Version : Halo reacj

KingFu
09-18-2010, 11:46 PM
I was wondering, is it worth buying? I was gonna get it today but thought I'd make a pause on it till tomorrow or Monday, should I get it? What makes it so much better? Thanks

I typed this in a hurry and made a typo in the word "reach" sorry :o

cry
09-18-2010, 11:48 PM
I did not realize there was a game called Halo ReacJ but if there is I am sure it is worth buying.

icantgetkills
09-19-2010, 01:02 AM
Yes very fun hard to level though gosh I did campaign first to level a bit also anyone still play halo 3 I can sell u a 50

PhatNinja
09-19-2010, 02:00 AM
Nononononoo don't!!!! The campaign is horrible and multiplayer is as usualy. I suggest waiting till a sale or black Friday! ALSO get cod black ops the release date cause that game is going to be amazing

PvpLegend
09-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Get reach i just bought its awsssum sawsages

Slush
09-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Nononononoo don't!!!! The campaign is horrible and multiplayer is as usualy. I suggest waiting till a sale or black Friday! ALSO get cod black ops the release date cause that game is going to be amazing

People like you are why CoD sucks...

You havent even played Reach, and youre saying Black Ops is better than it by 2 gameplay trailers.
Mysticaldream, if you dont want to be playing with screaming 5 year olds, and people screaming into their mics after a quickscope, do yourself a favour and get Reach.
The campaign is challenging and lasts around 8 hours, and the multiplayer has improved so much. Forge World is stunning, anf firefight is definetly one to play with friends.

Add me xbl- slushie50

Violentsaint
09-19-2010, 05:20 PM
halo reach is amazing. its improved in every aspect. its like theve taken all the good things from every halo game and put them together. graphics are stunning. gameplay is immersive, cutscenes are interesting.

then theres multiplayer, thats when the fun really starts, theres tons more gametypes such as invasion which is basicly spartans vs elites and its like a mix territories and capture the flag. really fun :)

theres also playlists for firefight and campaign so you'll always be able to find someone to play with :)

theres tons more badass weapons and a new thing called assassinations, you basicly go up behind an enemy and hold down the melee button and humiliate your enemy by shanking them with a knife (theres multible assassination types)

plus. if you have xbox live. then you can play with me!!! =D

xbl- v10l3nt sa1nt

PhatNinja
09-20-2010, 12:02 AM
People like you are why CoD sucks...

You havent even played Reach, and youre saying Black Ops is better than it by 2 gameplay trailers.
Mysticaldream, if you dont want to be playing with screaming 5 year olds, and people screaming into their mics after a quickscope, do yourself a favour and get Reach.
The campaign is challenging and lasts around 8 hours, and the multiplayer has improved so much. Forge World is stunning, anf firefight is definetly one to play with friends.

Add me xbl- slushie50

LOL? i havent played reach? then why would i say it was horrible if i didnt played it... i waited in line for hours at walmart and beat it in 8:52. and the reason CoD mw2 suck is because noob tubes, one man army, commando, nuke booster, etc.

KingFu
09-20-2010, 12:03 AM
I think I'll get it, but xbl wont work for me, I got the elite so I have free year or so online silver member, but don't you have to use an ethernet cabel to connect? My mom said I can't dig a hole through the wall for that.

PhatNinja
09-20-2010, 01:21 AM
I think I'll get it, but xbl wont work for me, I got the elite so I have free year or so online silver member, but don't you have to use an ethernet cabel to connect? My mom said I can't dig a hole through the wall for that.

You can use a wireless router! But they're really expensive, I say sell your elite and buy the new xbox 360 slim which is kinect ready and has built-in wifi!

KingFu
09-20-2010, 01:23 AM
You can use a wireless router! But they're really expensive, I say sell your elite and buy the new xbox 360 slim which is kinect ready and has built-in wifi!

My birthday is in November. How much does an elite sell for now?

PhatNinja
09-20-2010, 07:41 PM
My birthday is in November. How much does an elite sell for now?

$299 for 250gb xbox 360 slim and I believe $199 for 4gb. You should wait till kinct bundle comes out and buy the bundle and save $50! Xbox 360 250gb +kinect and 1 kinect game = $399 instead of buying an xbox slim for 300 and then buying kinect for $150!

My old xbox broke so I am getting the new xbox soon! I heard its chances of rrod are nearly impossible now! And the new sleek design looks amazing!

Edit: ohhh sorry I thought you meant how much is the xbox slim I'll look up how much elites sell for now!

Edit: ok I've looked at prices from eBay and craigslist and an xbox 360 elite 120 gb used sells for about $130-$170 and if it comes with games about $200

KingFu
09-20-2010, 07:42 PM
What's Kinect? Lol sorry :p

Cascade
09-20-2010, 07:58 PM
I have played Halo Reach and I can honestly say it is definitely worth buying it owns Halo 3.

PhatNinja
09-21-2010, 01:15 AM
What's Kinect? Lol sorry :p

Kinect is kinda like the wii or playstation move but your body is the controller, as from what i've seen it looks amazing, it ranges from interactive animals, racing, sports, cooperative, dancing, fitness, voice control and even fighting games all with no controllers! Just look up some trailers they have of the kinect. From what I see it looks like it's going to be a hit and very fun when you have guests over or if you enjoy games that require some movement. But I'm not sure it's not for hardcore gamers but that's what he xbox is for!
So I believe you should consider buying the kinect add on if you enjoy a new experience other than your regular controller.

Hope this helps!