PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my profile!!!

reiin
12-28-2012, 12:04 AM
I've been putting serious time into my first character on AL. Every time I go to login I get a message saying I should register, the thing is, I already am. When I choose to sign in using google it says im already registered with that account, I went to login a few minutes ago and it sent me to the character selection screen, with no way to retrieve my character I worked so hard on. Spacetime I really hope you're looking into this to provide compensation for people in this situation, because I am not looking foward to or planning to start a fresh character. Stop being greedy making so many MMO games and focus on improving the ones you already have.

Feke
12-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Someone maybe took it...
I already wrote a few mails about this bug to the support team that my gf randomly got neverseen characters on her guest account. And that her character was lost. And they wrote that her character is registered now to an e-mail account of someone else. They didn't gave it back, so as a revenge I started to register those random characters to randomly created e-mail accounts like vdiahvrvskhehedh@gmail.com.
FYI I did it more than a month before last time, so this one wasn't me.

Urqui
12-28-2012, 01:59 AM
Your best choice is to email support. But since they're currently on vacation, you won't be getting a reply to your request until AFTER January 2nd.
Email them and just wait it out because they must have gotten tons of emails during their vaction.
suppport@spacetimestudios.com

Be patient & enjoy your New Years:)

Lalarie
01-02-2013, 08:21 PM
The same happened to me! Ive spent lots of work in my char and ive spent more than 20 dollars on my character. Im really mad. So mad i might just quit AL. I'll wait for a response... but idk.

EDIT: Ok, I might have been a little to harsh about quiting AL, but still Im mad lol

Feke
01-02-2013, 08:51 PM
The same happened to me! Ive spent lots of work in my char and ive spent more than 20 dollars on my character. Im really mad. So mad i might just quit AL. I'll wait for a response... but idk.

EDIT: Ok, I might have been a little to harsh about quiting AL, but still Im mad lol

I understand You! You should write tobthe support team as soon as possible!