PDA

View Full Version : Esteban and cerella- error?

Busterbiebe
12-28-2012, 12:43 AM
My lvl 20 sorcerer just recieved cerella's egg-epic. It was 30 platinum. If u take a look at the epic Esteban, he's also 30 platinum, but if u check cs, they hav completely different prices. Cerella is 2.5 gold and Esteban is 25k. I don't need cerella and I'd b glad to sell it but I would rather trade for Esteban. If they cost the same amount, wouldn't u think they would hav the same value? I think this should b fixed. Also, if anybody could tell me wat I could do with cerella that would b great. Happy holidays al gamers!!!

aniybo
12-28-2012, 12:44 AM
My lvl 20 sorcerer just recieved cerella's egg-epic. It was 30 platinum. If u take a look at the epic Esteban, he's also 30 platinum, but if u check cs, they hav completely different prices. Cerella is 2.5 gold and Esteban is 25k. I don't need cerella and I'd b glad to sell it but I would rather trade for Esteban. If they cost the same amount, wouldn't u think they would hav the same value? I think this should b fixed. Also, if anybody could tell me wat I could do with cerella that would b great. Happy holidays al gamers!!!
You can't just tell the Arcane Legends economy what to do..

Busterbiebe
12-28-2012, 12:53 AM
Lol I'm not forcing anybody to do it. I'm just asking a little favor that u don't hav to help with if u don't want to so it's just not a command.

Lowlyspy
12-28-2012, 12:59 AM
It's just the rarity. Tons of people use Kraag tombs to level while not as many run Brackenridge (i think that's the area Esteban), so it makes sense there would be a lot more of Cerella on the market resulting in a lower price.

EldestCollection
12-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Btw, Cerella tends to be great for the Warrior class.

Drizzid
12-28-2012, 03:00 AM
It's just the rarity. Tons of people use Kraag tombs to level while not as many run Brackenridge (i think that's the area Esteban), so it makes sense there would be a lot more of Cerella on the market resulting in a lower price.

Exactly.

By this logic for a snaggletooth egg (worth 75 plat) and a cerella egg, I should be able to trade for malison, which is sadly not the case. This economy functions like any other; supply and demand.

If you don't need cerella you might as well sell it on cs. I don't see the prices, or its value, going up any time soon.

Busterbiebe
12-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Ty guys that helped(; I just sold cerella for 2.5k to someone, and I'm collecting for Esteban.

Raxin
12-29-2012, 11:49 AM
I want it now DADDY lol