PDA

View Full Version : wand procs conflicting with skills

chriscw97
09-19-2010, 01:17 AM
Does nightmare proc affect the skill Nightmare and does a lightning staff affect lighting skill?
Just wondering...

jonboy
09-19-2010, 02:03 AM
Nope it doesn't.

Royce
09-19-2010, 08:56 AM
Nope it doesn't.

Have you actually tested this? I believe that a lighting proc from a weapon would not stack with the debuff of the lighting skill. Though I think the nightmare proc would stack with the nightmare skill.

Arterra
09-19-2010, 09:03 AM
Have you actually tested this? I believe that a lighting proc from a weapon would not stack with the debuff of the lighting skill. Though I think the nightmare proc would stack with the nightmare skill.

why one yes but the other no? plasma doesn't go with mages but djin wand does? and so should spear wielding birds not invest in their armor debuff skills?

Royce
09-19-2010, 09:09 AM
why one yes but the other no? plasma doesn't go with mages but djin wand does? and so should spear wielding birds not invest in their armor debuff skills?

Some procs stack, others don't. From my experience break armors stack, nightmares seem to stack, bleeds stack, lightnings do not stack. I really want to do some testing with this, specifically on the mage weapons.