PDA

View Full Version : I shared my account info and now my account is gone

Ohh
12-28-2012, 05:41 AM
hi! i am writing you guys to warn you...
i played pocket legends for about one and a half year. one year ago i met fortal and we played with each other for half a year...after that time we shared our accounts for further half a year cause we really trusted each other...one day fortal wanted to know my facebook name but my mum didnt allow me to give it to him cause we met over a game...so i told him i cant, my mother doesnt allow me and went offline! in meanwhile he changed my email and password and also the one of his account, then messaged sts to combine them. so sts combines them and created a new account. when i wanted to log in again i realized i got scammed of a friend and reported him at sts. they told me that my account never existed and then i figured out that this is because sts combined my account with fortals! on my account i had 43 mil cash, hundreds of sets and i think 23 chars! my main had founders helm and more than 3 level caps, swift set, red dragon set, green dragon set,....all in all i spent 5000+ platinum which is a lot of money and as i already said i played for one and a half year...so i think the system of sts is kinda rude! and they dont even care! on the pictures below u can see my main bird names vvok (in past times also ohhhhhhhh and skynsand) just wanted to let everyone know how great sts is! thx to spacetimestudios for losing one and a half years work!

lilweezy
12-28-2012, 05:46 AM
that sucks but you gave away your password so its your fault

Doodlebeast
12-28-2012, 06:01 AM
It's actually ur own fault to trust him and give him ur password

NotYoCookiez
12-28-2012, 06:07 AM
Don't blame sts bud. They made their games with rules and apparently you didn't read them. It says no sharing of accounts.

Lowlyspy
12-28-2012, 06:10 AM
I'm interested as to how you have/had a founder's helm with only a year and a half of play.

Ladycandyheal
12-28-2012, 06:50 AM
You were foolish to trust a person you never spent even a second with in real life, with your password. Foolishness and premature trust, is how a person gets scammed. You sure learned your lesson.

Don't blame STS but yourself

Ubernewber
12-28-2012, 07:21 AM
I'm interested as to how you have/had a founder's helm with only a year and a half of play.

Mhmmmmm 2years minimum :D

Caztori
12-28-2012, 07:32 AM
When did this happend? Is it still possible to merge accounts?

Deadsoldiers
12-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Thats your own fault dont blame others for your mistake i understand that your not very happy about it but it happened. And this isnt a theme for the forum just email support they will react :) Deadsoldiers

Chopper
12-28-2012, 09:05 AM
Hmmmm, you need your moms permission to give your facebook name, but spent enough money to buy over 5000 platinum?

You dont share accoints. And stop hoarding money.

abbasjammmy
12-28-2012, 09:06 AM
i wanna know how he merged the accs so fast without it being noticed when i merged my acc it took 1-2 weeks,how could he have not noticed that his pass was changed in that time

Rot
12-28-2012, 09:19 AM
Truth is, STS can't do anything about it. You trusted the wrong person.. :/

Deadsoldiers
12-28-2012, 09:31 AM
i wanna know how he merged the accs so fast without it being noticed when i merged my acc it took 1-2 weeks,how could he have not noticed that his pass was changed in that time Seems like lots of things arent clear here ohhh. and yes sts cant change it you shouldnt give your password to anyone.

Chopper
12-28-2012, 09:39 AM
wait a second.

This isn't a scam at all. YOU gave your account info away.

Unless....you are referring to this post as a scam. If you didn't have 43M in gold and Founder's Helm and are trying to scam a free account from STS? Is that what you are referring to?

Ohh
12-28-2012, 09:39 AM
well...i met fortal two times in real life and he also shared his account with me...but now i dont have anything and he has both account although he also shared it! in my opinion he should at least not be able to play any of the accounts either
and to the question of founders...i logged into game when it came out but didnt enjoy playing at that time, just one and a half year ago i started playing again, thats y i only play one and a half year and still have founders
and to the point that i should write to sts report...i wrote them 5 time abot 2-3 weeks ago and dont have any answer!

Corpser
12-28-2012, 09:46 AM
Giving your acc info away was your own fault not sts's they put warning in game to stop these exact things ignore them at your own risk

Sts is pretty good with these sort of things see if they can split the accounts again but expect to wait a while cause it is holidays

Suentous PO
12-28-2012, 09:48 AM
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_68b958ff8a954faddfd1737610989f60.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=68b958ff8a954faddfd1737610989f60.jpg)

"By pressing play you agree to pocket legends terms of service"

Xyzther
12-28-2012, 11:25 AM

Jespo
12-28-2012, 11:36 AM
well...i met fortal two times in real life and he also shared his account with me...but now i dont have anything and he has both account although he also shared it! in my opinion he should at least not be able to play any of the accounts either
and to the question of founders...i logged into game when it came out but didnt enjoy playing at that time, just one and a half year ago i started playing again, thats y i only play one and a half year and still have founders
and to the point that i should write to sts report...i wrote them 5 time abot 2-3 weeks ago and dont have any answer!

Did he call you ohh in real life?

Caztori
12-28-2012, 11:45 AM

Wait... So you met him two times irl, but wheren't alowed to tell him your name?

iRusher
12-28-2012, 12:54 PM

Wait... So you met him two times irl, but wheren't alowed to tell him your name?

That's...weird..

dudetus
12-28-2012, 01:03 PM
So.

1.U shared ur account info with ur friend
2.U have played 1 and half years and u have Founder's.
3.U met him IRL twice but u weren't allowed to tell ur name via facebook
4.U have bought around 5000 plats

1. dumb.
1. makes sense.
3. nice parenting.
4. don't steal mommy's credit card.

Everyone'sFavMage
12-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Gf tho.

LvlCap
12-28-2012, 01:16 PM
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_68b958ff8a954faddfd1737610989f60.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=68b958ff8a954faddfd1737610989f60.jpg)

"By pressing play you agree to pocket legends terms of service" As this he says, if you agree to play any of the legends then you are agreeing to the STS terms of service. STS can not do anything about your problem, they are sorry and may try to ban him, but they can not get your stuff back. This is your fault.

Seminole
12-28-2012, 01:18 PM
You gonna learn today

The Happiness
12-28-2012, 01:42 PM
You can't say you weren't warned...every map and town you enter you are reminded:

Unfortunately it is hard lesson to learn. Really the only thing to do is email support who won't be available until Jan 2nd. In the meantime it's a little inappropriate to name people in your post or call them a scammer. Edit?

xcainnblecterx
12-28-2012, 02:07 PM
IB4l

Ladycandyheal
12-28-2012, 02:15 PM
You gonna learn today

Kevin Hart quote? Anyone see his concert talking about his dad? "Gonna learn today!"

razerfingers
12-28-2012, 02:19 PM
I learn my lesson from trusting people with account info. I myself use to account chare with 4 diffrent people haha it was fun then we all forgot eachothers info lawl.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Fyrce
12-28-2012, 02:40 PM
I don't believe any of this. STS has always told me it can't merge accounts (took over a week to get this verdict) nor give names nor share accounts, etc, so he must be a favorite if he really got it.

Me, I'll go with the "didn't happen" scenario.

Jcyee
12-28-2012, 02:46 PM
This is no ones fault but your own. STS constantly reminds us everytime we enter a new town or dungeon: "Do not give your email/password to anyone."

ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Bilaxman
12-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Like the others have said, account sharing isn't allowed. You could try messaging support and see what they say.

Taken directly from the Terms of Service:

(h) Account and Virtual Item Ownership
You may not buy, sell, give or trade any account, nor attempt to buy, sell, give or trade any account. SPACETIME owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or any other attributes associated with an account. SPACETIME does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that appears or originates therein. You may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the game.

Pocket Legends Terms of Service (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11694-Pocket-Legends-Terms-of-Service)

iRusher
12-28-2012, 02:59 PM
This thread gonna be locked soon

Samhayne
12-28-2012, 03:17 PM
This thread gonna be locked soon

Right about... Now!