PDA

View Full Version : Klaas Ally discussion - Is it worth it?

Skeletonlord
12-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to talk about Klaas, the new Ally NPC which "supposedly" should be granting us with pet eggs, not every time though. However, since the new ally has been added to the game, I have been to him and he isn't giving me pet eggs. I have had only one pet egg, and that was Cerella.

Every other time, I have had elixirs. I think the NPC needs to be nerfed to give more pets. I have had a lot of elixirs.

What do you think? Are you getting pet eggs from the ally?

octavos
12-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Don't judge a free gift...I for one love them. better then nothing at all..even if there isnt a pet. :ghost: FYI..more pets means down value in prices..More supply (Pets) less demand (less gold in value)

Raxin
12-28-2012, 12:25 PM
How dare you try to nerf my 30min rerolls or my 60 min combo lixirs.

Steverd
12-28-2012, 12:28 PM
I got a Flounder Egg yesterday!

Skeletonlord
12-28-2012, 12:28 PM
Don't judge a free gift...I for one love them. better then nothing at all..even if there isnt a pet. :ghost: FYI..more pets means down value in prices..More supply (Pets) less demand (less gold in value)

I guess. It is just strange I am not getting any pets from him.

Wizard_Mike
12-28-2012, 12:44 PM
Klaas Ally discussion - Is it worth it?

Is it worth it to teleport directly to Klass and get free elixirs every eight hours? Yeah, I would say so.

Getting an egg is simply icing on the cake, not the only reason to visit him. I have yet to get an egg from him and have no complaints.

Wizard_Mike
12-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I guess. It is just strange I am not getting any pets from him.
It's strange you're not getting lucky on a rare chance at an egg? Perhaps your expectations are simply too high.

It's just a chance, not a guarantee. Just expect elixirs every time and you'll never be disappointed! :)

aniybo
12-28-2012, 12:53 PM
I haven't gotten a single egg.

lilweezy
12-28-2012, 01:07 PM
i'd rather have a combo elix than an egg that you can buy from cs for 3k

ProSophist
12-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Why wouldn't it be? It's free. All you have to do is click on him every 8 hours. Even if you don't get an egg, he still gives elixirs, which normally cost plat.

Eridol
12-28-2012, 01:18 PM
best ive got was flounders egg which is 2k. yeah

i dont use klass anymore, dont need charity ;)

Yakiniku
12-28-2012, 01:38 PM
How dare you try to nerf my 30min rerolls or my 60 min combo lixirs.

Haha heck yea. The elixirs are why I even visit. Well there was a chance at Horton, but I ended up buying that egg.

Anyway, I have gotten some eggs from Klaas. They were just cs trash though, as I can't remember what any of them were.

Deathpunch
12-28-2012, 02:09 PM
I hadn't gotten an egg from him until yesterday morning. 2 of my 3 toons scored eggs, Horton and Flounder.

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

KillaSkillz
12-28-2012, 02:30 PM
No eggs for me yet at all. I don't care, I just wish for more 60 min multi enhancers! :D

Fyrce
12-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Haven't gotten multi elixirs from him, but yep, I really like the 30m/1h elixirs. Wouldn't mind more eggs, but oh well. The elixirs are great!

Jcyee
12-28-2012, 02:56 PM
I havent gotten any eggs. Most of the time i get a reroll elixir or potions. Ive gotten a combo elixir once... Which was today :)

Bless
12-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Lol skel title is funny! No I dont think a Klaas ally discussion is worth it haahha

Energizeric
12-28-2012, 03:46 PM
I think the OP's reason for complaining is that he has no use for elixirs as he doesn't actually play on most of his toons but only made them to farm eggs from klaas, and now he is upset that he's not getting any. Sorry, but that's not how it was meant to work. They had such a system in PL and folks took advantage by making toon armies, so now it's gone. Getting an egg from Klaas should be 1 in 100 chance, very rare.

If you actually played on your toons, you would realize that the best reward by far is the 1 hour combo elixir, which would give you a chance to land much better loot by farming elite dungeons that what a lousy common egg would be worth.

Bless
12-28-2012, 03:57 PM
I think the OP's reason for complaining is that he has no use for elixirs as he doesn't actually play on most of his toons but only made them to farm eggs from klaas, and now he is upset that he's not getting any. Sorry, but that's not how it was meant to work. They had such a system in PL and folks took advantage by making toon armies, so now it's gone. Getting an egg from Klaas should be 1 in 100 chance, very rare.

If you actually played on your toons, you would realize that the best reward by far is the 1 hour combo elixir, which would give you a chance to land much better loot by farming elite dungeons that what a lousy common egg would be worth. Ik for 100% that skel does not exploit. He was simply asking for feedback about raising chance and what everyone else got.

Energizeric
12-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Ik for 100% that skel does not exploit. He was simply asking for feedback about raising chance and what everyone else got.

Ok, my bad. But Klaas has only been around a for a few days, how is that even enough to judge the drop rate of the rarest item he gives? Anyway, IMO pets should be very rare from Klaas, i.e. most people should not get one every week. Maybe after a month or two on average.

Bless
12-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Maybe after a month or two on average. I think thats too long considering the pets you get are worth 20k most

Skeletonlord
12-28-2012, 04:05 PM
I am not complaining at all. I am only asking for your opinion and if you are getting pet eggs. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in the original post.

I have no issues with Klaas at all. I am just seeing what you think, and if you think more should be granted.

Bless
12-28-2012, 04:13 PM
I am not complaining at all. I am only asking for your opinion and if you are getting pet eggs. Sorry if I didn't make that clear in the original post.

I have no issues with Klaas at all. I am just seeing what you think, and if you think more should be granted. :angel: see?!

Wizard_Mike
12-28-2012, 04:43 PM
I think thats too long considering the pets you get are worth 20k most

They are only worth 20k because of how many people are getting them and selling them for less than the competition. If the pets were more rare, then their price would be much higher. If they were more common, then their price would drop.

I'm not saying they need to be more rare. I'm just pointing out that since their price is dictated by their rarity, using their current going price as an argument against increasing their rarity isn't really much of an argument.

I really don't care how common or rare they are, as my only interst in them is for collection/achievement purposes and I already have them. If I ever get an egg from Klaas, it'll just get thrown on the CS for slightly lower than whatever the lowest price is. :p

Khahl
12-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Klaas is awesome because he gives you a free gift every 8 hours, versus a Daily Blessing which was 24 hours. The frequency of free elixirs is awesome because it allows you a good chance at combo elixirs which are big-time plat savers.

As was said before, don't knock a free gift! If you're like me and buy plat regularly, it helps save on XP elixirs while leveling, re-roll elixirs while farming, and at the least you get free potions which save some gold. Free pets are a bonus, but it's not a big deal as you collect the common ones fast once you're higher level.

Bless
12-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Klaas is awesome because he gives you a free gift every 8 hours, versus a Daily Blessing which was 24 hours. The frequency of free elixirs is awesome because it allows you a good chance at combo elixirs which are big-time plat savers.

As was said before, don't knock a free gift! If you're like me and buy plat regularly, it helps save on XP elixirs while leveling, re-roll elixirs while farming, and at the least you get free potions which save some gold. Free pets are a bonus, but it's not a big deal as you collect the common ones fast once you're higher level. hehe this seems like a good reply

I have no issues with Klaas at all. I am just seeing what you think, and if you think more should be granted.

LwMark
12-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Imo i think he should just give 100k everytime i return...also i want pink elite drops EVERY RUN! No one else but me
.aslo please remove my cs tax, im pretty sure i shouldnt be charged to use cs...

Syke lol

Really we complaining about free gifts lol
Ive gotten 2 eggs so far, an they the same ones i got, cerrela an somethin else .

I havent been usin forums in 2 days an this what i come to :( leme go finish browsin what else i missed.

Hope u get all the eggs skel

Energizeric
12-28-2012, 08:51 PM
I think thats too long considering the pets you get are worth 20k most

As was said in another post, the reason they are "20k most" is that they drop too often. Price is determined by rarity. If they increase the rate that Klaas gives them, you can expect them to be worth 3k.

Bless
12-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Imo i think he should just give 100k everytime i return...also i want pink elite drops EVERY RUN! No one else but me
.aslo please remove my cs tax, im pretty sure i shouldnt be charged to use cs...

Syke lol

Ive gotten 2 eggs so far, an they the same ones i got, cerrela an somethin else .

I havent been usin forums in 2 days an this what i come to :( leme go finish browsin what else i missed.

Cant you people read?!

LwMark
12-29-2012, 01:13 AM

Syke lol

Cant you people read?!

People or LwMark?

And like he said he didnt make it clear in original post, BUT still its still complaining either way

Dragonrider023
12-29-2012, 01:23 AM
First time i got Frost, then the rest was useless elixirs

Takezaki
12-29-2012, 01:25 AM
''Is it worth it?''

Hahahahaha.

Like others said...Free stuff every 8 hours, and there's a freaking BUTTON to teleport directly.

Traebeles99
12-29-2012, 01:25 AM
I have gotten frost and cerella and after that all speed and dmg reduc elixs.

BodMaster
12-29-2012, 03:58 AM
Had no luck at all, in daily blessings or Klass for a while. (Just wanted Horton)

Few days ago I got my first Horton, after than, have had a few more pets.

2 Horton
1 Alejandro
1 Tankton

(Just hoping for a Frost egg now :p)

The combo's are pretty nice tho, would never complain.

TheHobbit
12-29-2012, 10:23 AM
The element of surprise Klass give is a bonus already. I got a Frost, Alejandro and Flounder from him. I had a back to back combo elix also. He's better than Shazbot.

-kyleww
12-29-2012, 11:34 AM
The egg rate seems pretty decent to me. Ive gotten Horton, Alejandro, Flounder and Cerella from Klaas. I like this the way it is :)

Liquid Ice
12-29-2012, 12:30 PM
I like how he is. I received two pets so far, both of which I did not have and onewhich was an "exclusive" platinum purchase. I also recieced a 60 min combo elixir today which I thought was glitched because the elxirs just kept on coming.

Also, getting more pets wouldn't be a nerf. A nerf would be he offers less things.

Steverd
12-29-2012, 12:36 PM
I hadn't gotten an egg from him until yesterday morning. 2 of my 3 toons scored eggs, Horton and Flounder.

Wow, Horton is a pretty nice gift!!!!

Y O L O
12-29-2012, 01:14 PM
i got alejandro& 2 flounders...its just luck brah ;D

Randomguy
12-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Same here he hate me :( lol

aniybo
12-29-2012, 02:41 PM
So let's get mawr and mawr eggs guys! Who cares it's gonna be only like 1K if we get what we want..
You guys gotta understand that it's a chance.
Also yes you are complaining, I haven't gotten a single egg and I think the egg dropping rate should be nerfed. OFC THAT'S COMPLAINING!!
It's all luck, I understand you didnt mean to complain, but don't make sts waste time over a drop rate of an ally that gives us combo elixirs.

Bless
12-29-2012, 04:02 PM
Also yes you are complaining, I haven't gotten a single egg and I think the egg dropping rate should be nerfed. OFC THAT'S COMPLAINING!!
It's all luck, I understand you didnt mean to complain, but don't make sts waste time over a drop rate of an ally that gives us combo elixirs. He said "I think" MEANING ITS HIS DAMN OPINION. Seriously stop with these posts.

BodMaster
12-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Had no luck at all, in daily blessings or Klass for a while. (Just wanted Horton)

Few days ago I got my first Horton, after than, have had a few more pets.

2 Horton
1 Alejandro
1 Tankton

(Just hoping for a Frost egg now :p)

The combo's are pretty nice tho, would never complain.

Got another Horton today, give one to a Guildie.

And you can have the other if you need it Skelly (: