PDA

View Full Version : How to upgrade the level after the level 13?

ygb1987
04-06-2010, 06:37 PM
i have been playing with the level 13 for a long time
somehow,i can't upgrade anymore
is there any special things i need to do?
any one can help?

Fellollex
04-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you have to purchase the dungeons addons from the app store

ygb1987
04-06-2010, 06:50 PM
which one? i bought dark forest, do i need to buy other two for upgrade?

Fellollex
04-06-2010, 07:05 PM
I would say so but I don't have the iPhone version and I do not have an ipad. So I would wait for another answer from someone who has the ipad version.

But I would say that you have too.

Sorry I don't know the answer. Just trying to be helpful.

ygb1987
04-06-2010, 07:06 PM
thanks anyway, i bought this pack, and it's not working. i have a ipad, i don't know who can help
sad

Fellollex
04-06-2010, 07:15 PM
I would wait or maybe make a new topic asking one of the developers to explain it

Daphne
04-06-2010, 07:35 PM
I ran into something similar yesterday and changed gear from the Jester's stuff I was wearing and was able to level again after that.

Cinco
04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi there!

In order for your character to advance beyond Level 13 you will need to fight monsters that are Level 13 or higher. The zombies that you fight in the 'Forest Haven' campaign series (that comes for free with the game download) only go up to Level 10. The game does not give you credit for killing monsters that are more than three levels below your character's level... because you're just far too powerful for it to ever be a challenge :)

Monsters in the "Dark Forest" campaign range from Levels 10 to 15. In "Balefort Castle" they are Levels 15 to 19, and in the "Fathom Crypt" campaign they go up to Level 25.

When you purchase a dungeon campaign you gain the ability to join or host any dungeon in that campaign. If you go to the JOIN screen (tap the PLAY button on the main game interface to bring up the Join screen) you will see a list of all active games. On the right-hand side of the Join screen you will see the name of the dungeon map and the name of the campaign. Select a dungeon from one of the campaigns that you have purchased and Join it.

If you don't see any games in any of the campaigns you want to play, tap the START NEW GAME button. This will take you to the Host screen. At the very top it will say "Select a Campaign." Below this you will see a campaign icon with 'Back' and 'Next' buttons on either side. Use the 'Back' and 'Next' buttons to navigate through the available campaigns. In your case you will see "Dark Forest" because you purchased it from the iTunes store :)

Hope this helps!
Thanks,

- Cinco

asommers
04-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Sounds like we should add con colors.

-ALS

Healspawn
04-08-2010, 06:47 PM
keep coming out with addons and i'll keep buying them. space time studios you have somthing amazing here and people will pay for quality!

Reaper
04-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Damn right, I agree!

Elitephonix
01-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Damn right, I agree!

Ban him pls. He said bad word. I iz little kid thx sts.

Stg* <3

Roberto077
01-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Ban him pls. He said bad word. I iz little kid thx sts.

Stg* <3

Irony! :D :D :D

Please don't necro old threads (post on a thread that hasn't been used in ages that IS NOT a sticky thread)