PDA

View Full Version : Same weapons yet they vary in stats?

NuHeights
12-28-2012, 02:59 PM
For instance I go to the market place looking for a level 21 sword such as :

21 Mighty Vorpal Sword of Assault

And the same swords same level vary in stats and cost different amounts...How can they vary? Do they get stronger if you use them? lol I'm new to this game so need details please!

Also anyone selling one? How much should I pay for one with what stats.

21 Berserker Set
21 Demonlord Set
21 Juggernaut Set

^ Whats strongest for damage?

Also whats the best rings and necklaces hands down?

Thanks.

Bless
12-28-2012, 03:25 PM
There are different versions of the items. Such as clever, agile or mighty vorpal

NuHeights
12-28-2012, 03:32 PM
There are different versions of the items. Such as clever, agile or mighty vorpal

Yes i'm talking the same swords yet they vary in stats.

NuHeights
12-28-2012, 04:23 PM
Nvm guess I was seeing things lol... So best rings and necklaces for warrior anyone?

Eridol
12-28-2012, 04:39 PM
21 Berserker Set
21 Demonlord Set
21 Juggernaut Set
Thanks.

for damage u should use mighty/will sets. they add STR.

mighty berserker of fitness
demon set of will
mighty juggernaut of sawy

mighty berserker of fitness is the best in game. same armor stats like demon of will. only difference is INT/DEX.
demon sets are overpriced, u just pay for the look ;)

mighty juggernaut of sawy looks great, but has got less armor then berserker/demon. but still a very good set.

so go for berserker of fitness (arround 700-800k) atm. demon of will is 2M+

NuHeights
12-28-2012, 04:54 PM
thanks! deff gonna go with the demon tho...looks way2 sick to pass up. Necklace and rings anyone? best in game?

DataPunk
12-29-2012, 03:54 AM
No offence but hit up cs and look for yourself.... don't understand people who want to be spoonfed. Also within 2 weeks ur demon set will be halved in price, do you really want to spend that 2.mil now?

NuHeights
12-29-2012, 02:24 PM
No offence but hit up cs and look for yourself.... don't understand people who want to be spoonfed. Also within 2 weeks ur demon set will be halved in price, do you really want to spend that 2.mil now?

I apologize. I'm new! What is CS? I'll check it out. And why would value go down so soon? New items coming out that soon?

Cashews
12-29-2012, 02:54 PM
I've noticed that some of the demonlord rogue armor on cs does in fact have the same name as a another piece of the same lvl but has different stats and a different look.

Rare
12-30-2012, 11:50 PM
I've noticed that some of the demonlord rogue armor on cs does in fact have the same name as a another piece of the same lvl but has different stats and a different look.

Yes for example the "of Will" sets. Some are str++/int+ (black and orange) and some are dex++/int+ (blue and orange). Same name and level.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD