PDA

View Full Version : First time buyer platinum bonus not working?

KarminMirage
12-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Heya!

Today I bought Platinum in game for the first time. I bought the $4.99 package that (to the first time buyers) is supposed to give 45 plat but I only received 30. Is this because I've bought Platinum in Dark Legends? I thought it wouldn't be related between the 2 games so I just thought I'd check in with you guys.

Thanks for your help.

Bless
12-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Nvm

EldestCollection
12-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Nvm

Lol whats up with that?

Umm did you accidently click it and then tried going Back to the Price List? If so for some reason the prices change back to its Normal Prices.
Unless you quit the App and Open it again the Prices will change back. (first time buyers)

Feke
12-28-2012, 05:11 PM
Happened to me and my gf too. So, I think it's not working. We've been fooled.
Eldestcollection!
Billing is billing. No matter if that flash pic appears or not in the game. Purchase is going through a payment system connected to the account. It's independent from the app itself.

KarminMirage
12-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Happened to me and my gf too. So, I think it's not working. We've been fooled.
Eldestcollection!
Billing is billing. No matter if that flash pic appears or not in the game. Purchase is going through a payment system connected to the account. It's independent from the app itself.

Darn I had planned my platinum spending so well! lol

KarminMirage
12-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Umm did you accidently click it and then tried going Back to the Price List? If so for some reason the prices change back to its Normal Prices.
Unless you quit the App and Open it again the Prices will change back. (first time buyers)

I'm on laptop so I clicked on it from the store where it shows the first time buyer bonus and it directed me on a new tab to complete my purchase.

Feke
12-28-2012, 05:50 PM
Darn I had planned my platinum spending so well! lol

Me too.. :(