PDA

View Full Version : Reputation Bar

Mister rogers
12-28-2012, 11:33 PM
What r ways to increase the reputation bar, n what do the labels mean?!?! I'm a forum adept n idk what that means. -_- help

Mrbananaz
12-29-2012, 01:02 AM
1. forum adept means nothing, just how many times you've posted
2. you get reputation by someone else pressing/clicking the green thumbs up on one of your posts. you may also get some off of likes from your posts
3. they mean nothing but how much rep you have been given

that easy enough for ya?

Mister rogers
12-29-2012, 01:05 AM
1. forum adept means nothing, just how many times you've posted
2. you get reputation by someone else pressing/clicking the green thumbs up on one of your posts. you may also get some off of likes from your posts
3. they mean nothing but how much rep you have been given

that easy enough for ya?

Ya lol thx

Fao
12-29-2012, 01:09 AM
Most people get reputation for posting helpful posts. You thank someone if it helped you or think it was helpful/useful.

Commanderkeen
12-29-2012, 02:39 AM
Down with the rep.

javier995
12-29-2012, 02:47 AM
Down with the rep.

Agreed !

+1!!!!

I love irony.

Fao
12-29-2012, 03:05 AM
Down with the rep.
I think one purpose of the reputation is so that people will try to be nice to get better reputation points. STS wants to motivate people to be nice and helpful.

Zaonabiuibil
12-29-2012, 08:21 AM
The point of reputation is to not blow thanks on useless crappy posts for no reason (unless you're Stompartist the thanks fairy, then it's cool), and to only use it on posts you think are truly worthy and that helped you. The people who have a higher rep are usually some very helpful members of the community that you could get advice from. Some post stupid troll posts and get thanked, which is a total joke IMO.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Mrbananaz
12-29-2012, 01:56 PM
The point of reputation is to not blow thanks on useless crappy posts for no reason (unless you're Stompartist the thanks fairy, then it's cool), and to only use it on posts you think are truly worthy and that helped you. The people who have a higher rep are usually some very helpful members of the community that you could get advice from. Some post stupid troll posts and get thanked, which is a total joke IMO.

-------------------

im not a helpful person in the community :( only one rep bar

dudetus
12-29-2012, 07:48 PM

-------------------

I'm one of the good guys.

These forums are as dead as the game itself.

WarPain WarSpear
12-30-2012, 02:15 AM
Most people get reputation for posting helpful posts. You thank someone if it helped you or think it was helpful/useful.
:banana: Nice one!!! :banana:

Urqui
12-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Some post stupid troll posts and get thanked, which is a total joke IMO.

Some are funny and keep me entertained going through the threads(which most are selling or complaining threads..) Although I don't thank most trolls, I do if they really make me laugh:p

TEOKILLO
12-30-2012, 04:09 AM
I only thank mages that are everyones favorite

Shaocalur
12-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Reputations FTW!

Zaonabiuibil
12-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Reputations FTW!

Hey Van

-------------------

Shaocalur
12-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey Van

-------------------

Oh hi Zao! :D

razerfingers
12-30-2012, 09:06 PM
I would have moar repz but i was first guy to get 4 red bars back at bad/good rep and it was on purpose so then people thanked me when it got removed and im like lameeeee haha

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

KingFu
12-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Let's take a count. Thank this post if you agree with the rep system.

KingFu
12-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Now thank this post if you disagree with the rep system.

gison
12-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Lol.