PDA

View Full Version : Best solo char?

xfer
04-24-2010, 07:24 AM
Out of curiosity, what would be a good choice for soloing most maps in the fastest time or with ease?

Sometimes when friends arent on, i tend to solo.

King Richie
04-24-2010, 07:27 AM
well i only use an archer and i can solo most maps with ease as long as i keep my focus and evade buffs up when fighting bosses and big mobs

Azrael
04-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Warrior is the best solo, archer is a close second.
Archer groups however clear a bit faster.

xfer
04-24-2010, 09:07 AM
I'm assuming you guys meant bow archers instead of daggers? If so, how helpful is evasion? I've 7 skill points left after maxing focus, blast shot and break armor. I aint got any clue what else i should do with it.

Tobikuma
04-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Id say archer is better on solo it kills way faster and can easily survive most things binding/stun/knock back cycles
Warrior is painstakingly slow in comparasion, but has higher survive skills so....
If you want to hit a couple keys and watch TV, go warrior
Archer is constant hand strain with all the things you have to do.

Sayishere
04-24-2010, 12:11 PM
archer is abit harder with bosses you can have to keep rotations with your abilities and keep buffs active and what not and kite your *** of, warrior does less damage so kills slower but easier to stay alive, its up to you and what you prefer in that respect

xfer
04-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Probably Archer in this case then.

Any suggestions what would be good to have in terms of skills for solo? I've maxed out focus, blast shot, break armor, and 1 into thorn wall. Thats all.

Tobikuma
04-24-2010, 01:14 PM
My My archer is max knock backs (the scream and arrow) blast and HP
Basically ice bow of whatever to freeze, comes up, knock back, comes up, scream, root it and run repeat (with come blast and heals) repeat

Splurd
04-24-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm assuming you guys meant bow archers instead of daggers? If so, how helpful is evasion? I've 7 skill points left after maxing focus, blast shot and break armor. I aint got any clue what else i should do with it.

Get evade. It helps a tone when facing bosses you cannot kite.
For example, its easy to run circles around the Frost king, just thorn him, avian scream, etc.
fighting bosses you cannot kite, aka ranged bosses, like lil bill, he can really hurt. And taking 50% less damage (in theory) is really vital there.

Nova
04-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Archer all the way I can solo the mega maze in 10 min or less with my 30 that has 70 DPS so go with archer