12-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Pure runs - crypts, haunt, elite
ign: yohoho, lazy rogue

azefekie
12-29-2012, 05:07 PM
LB is worthless till PvP is released.

Bless
12-29-2012, 05:10 PM
In my opinion LB is worthless till PvP is released. fixed.

It means a lot to some players.

azefekie
12-29-2012, 05:14 PM
no I meant what I said. thanks thoough
fixed.

It means a lot to some players.

Bless
12-29-2012, 05:22 PM
You cant speak for everyone. Your comment right there was an opinion, lb means a lot to me.

azefekie
12-29-2012, 05:31 PM
I didn't speak for everyone. i know it's important to you...you struggle killing a computer enemy. I give free lessons M-f 2pm- 5pm est ( just for you) Good luck on GoA since a few of us have already talked about why you're always posting over our posts. Don't see it happening though lol

EDIT- look you took this thread way off topic..way to go

You cant speak for everyone. Your comment right there was an opinion, lb means a lot to me.

Bless
12-29-2012, 05:46 PM
I didn't speak for everyone. i know it's important to you...you struggle killing a computer enemy. I give free lessons M-f 2pm- 5pm est ( just for you) Good luck on GoA since a few of us have already talked about why you're always posting over our posts. Don't see it happening though lol

EDIT- look you took this thread way off topic..way to go

You cant speak for everyone. Your comment right there was an opinion, lb means a lot to me. Meh, im not the one going offtopic about GOA and strugglin about enemy crap.

If you have got a problem pm me or a dev, drama isnt my favourite subject. Stop looking for fights.

azefekie
12-29-2012, 05:50 PM
no one has a problem lol, all you have to do is stop editing peoples posts. I'm not the only one that notices it. what i posted i meant, you should of left it at that. have a nice day little birdy
Meh, im not the one going offtopic about GOA and strugglin about enemy crap.

If you have got a problem pm me or a dev, drama isnt my favourite subject. Stop looking for fights.

Aeoros
12-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Lol... that was funny...

But yeh, personally, couldn't care less about lb til PVP (Just hope it doesn't come out while I'm away on holidays tho)