PDA

View Full Version : Cant download!!!

evildude
12-29-2012, 01:01 PM
cant download the newest client of PL, i try google play store and it says You don't have any devices, whats the problem? :/

Skeletonlord
12-29-2012, 01:09 PM
cant download the newest client of PL, i try google play store and it says You don't have any devices, whats the problem? :/

Hmmm, I am guessing you are on a android device. Have you got a google account? Create a google account because you need that in order to download apps. Once you have an account and your logged in, find the app and install it.

Is there a new client or is this your first time downloading Pocket Legends?

evildude
12-29-2012, 05:02 PM
i try to download logged in but its the same, and yea its my first time downloading.

KingFu
12-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Throw your phone against a wall. It will trigger the accelerometer to tell your phone to continue the download. It's a new thing Google is implementing in all their operating systems.

Waug
12-29-2012, 10:05 PM
You're trying to download it from your device or computer, if from computer try it from device and also make sure you've armv7 device, this is the newest rude decision made by devs.

iacito
12-29-2012, 10:53 PM
make sure you've armv7 device. I think that's the problem.

Waug
12-30-2012, 06:55 AM
Throw your phone against a wall. It will trigger the accelerometer to tell your phone to continue the download. It's a new thing Google is implementing in all their operating systems.

ya, follow his instructions, throwing after 100 phones, he's now expert in it.