PDA

View Full Version : Dotd's?

cookiez
12-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Why has there not been 1 cool Christmas dotd vanity? I always look forward to these every holiday but there hasn't been one this year....why?

Deadsoldiers
12-29-2012, 02:01 PM
How bout a firework hat for new year ;)
Or some christmas plat to pay for those expensive runs for a holiday pink ( i didnt take part) but i was crtizising that last year aswell

CrimsonTider
12-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Two words: Plat packs.

cookiez
12-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Five words: Only one kinda new helm...

MightyMicah
12-29-2012, 02:45 PM
I don't understand it either. For STS even reused vanities=money. I guess they make alot on discounted elixirs so vanities aren't worth it. Like Crim said, plat packs took care of that.

abbasjammmy
12-29-2012, 03:18 PM
I don't understand it either. For STS even reused vanities=money. I guess they make alot on discounted elixirs so vanities aren't worth it. Like Crim said, plat packs took care of that. sometimes u may buy one dotd event item and be satisfied with the event and not spend anymore but if theres somthing like pay 2plat every run its continuous and people will keep on paying imo

cookiez
12-29-2012, 05:01 PM
I don't understand it either. For STS even reused vanities=money. I guess they make alot on discounted elixirs so vanities aren't worth it. Like Crim said, plat packs took care of that.

But don't you like the excitement of seeing a new cool dotd? And anyways there was one simi-new item in the packs, frosted top hat, and all they did was take off the snow man head.. I was just lookin forward to new vanities...

Bous
12-29-2012, 05:39 PM
Dotd is broken

Unxtoxic
12-29-2012, 06:12 PM
according to Redstapler, its about popular demand because if you find the thread where they brought back the Big Luck in the DoTD. It Redstapler says they are bringing it back by popular demand.

Edit: Sorry can't a quote from the thread due to it being locked.

tHelonestud
12-29-2012, 08:15 PM
Last year there were no new cool DotD's, and 2010 DotD's didn't exist.
Usually they announce beforehand if they are planning on making any. Examples would be last Valentine's Day, where they sent out emails(I believe) and made sure everyone knew what was coming, also 2011 Halloween, I believe they merely mentioned a few things would be available over the weekend.

Rot
12-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Truth's simple. They're lazy and want to enjoy their holidays without having to care and work hard for their money, so they just brought back all the old vanities and went on their jolly holidays.