PDA

View Full Version : Some advice for spammers

vanilakush
12-29-2012, 02:51 PM
For all you spammers out there, I have a little advice..Spamming is a horrible sales technique, people get annoyed and it's a waste of time. Why try selling the same thing to the same people over and over again? Seems pointless. Instead you should try entering the Towne again, there is always more than one balefort castle
for example, with people there. My point being why sell to 20 people when you can sell to 100 in the same amount of time? Anyways hope someone finds this usefull lol

Chopper
12-29-2012, 03:31 PM
My favourite are those who yell out something like:

"BUYING ALL QUALITY PINKS 60% OFF CS. NO AO or Noobs"!!!

They yell it out like its such a good deal to sell them valuable pinks at a loss. And telling your customer base they are noobs by taking you up on your ridiculous offer is even more insulting. Bad business sense and super annoying.

Deadsoldiers
12-29-2012, 03:31 PM
U dont think we know that?

vanilakush
12-29-2012, 03:43 PM
Yes I'm sure you and LOTS of other people know that lol just trying to help out those that don't ..

cookiez
12-29-2012, 04:05 PM

They yell it out like its such a good deal to sell them valuable pinks at a loss. And telling your customer base they are noobs by taking you up on your ridiculous offer is even more insulting. Bad business sense and super annoying.

Lol I just open trade and offer them a Ao pink for triple cs price

dudetus
12-29-2012, 04:08 PM

I have "SELLING ALL QUALITY PINKS 60% MORE THAN IN CS!!" in my quickchat.

vanilakush
12-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Haha

Unxtoxic
12-29-2012, 06:22 PM
I think people so called "SPAM" that they are selling items because there are people constantly joining the towns that they are in. And maybe they didn't hear what your selling, so the seller repeats it for them.

Yich
12-29-2012, 06:28 PM
I think people so called "SPAM" that they are selling items because there are people constantly joining the towns that they are in. And maybe they didn't hear what your selling, so the seller repeats it for them.

Lol you're probably one of the spammers. Heres the deal. You can either spam your QC everytime a new person joins and effectively piss off everyone, or you can go to a new town and get your advert seen by 10+ new people. Noob.

Unxtoxic
12-29-2012, 07:39 PM

Lol you're probably one of the spammers. Heres the deal. You can either spam your QC everytime a new person joins and effectively piss off everyone, or you can go to a new town and get your advert seen by 10+ new people. Noob.

Hehe.... I am a noob ^_^

Yich
12-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Hehe.... I am a noob ^_^

Dats y i said it..

Unxtoxic
12-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Ill give your post a thanks for showing my true nature..... and there is always a mute button and you are always welcome to use it (Unless you don't know what a mute button is or yours is broken)

dudetus
12-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Ill give your post a thanks for showing my true nature..... and there is always a mute button and you are always welcome to use it (Unless you don't know what a mute button is or yours is broken)

Tough guy.

Unxtoxic
12-29-2012, 07:46 PM

Tough guy.

Nah I'm squishy

dudetus
12-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Nah I'm squishy

I don't like squishees. Too cold.

Kixxler
12-29-2012, 09:09 PM

Please don't beat me up

Xyzther
12-29-2012, 09:25 PM

Sadly, nobody will take your advice since most spammers think they're better than everyone else... :/

D-:
12-30-2012, 03:26 AM
They should.

Yich is very intelligent, and can put up a hell of an argument and win 95% of the time.

Unxtoxic
12-30-2012, 04:31 AM

Please don't beat me up

Why would I? Doesn't make sense ^_^

Unxtoxic
12-30-2012, 04:33 AM

Sadly, nobody will take your advice since most spammers think they're better than everyone else... :/

I might, thank you Yich. Ill take it into consideration. And ill use it next time im in Balefort castle.

Unxtoxic
12-30-2012, 04:35 AM
They should.

Yich is very intelligent, and can put up a hell of an argument and win 95% of the time.

95%?!?! How about 25? Lol jk Yich your very smart ^_^

Unxtoxic
12-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Quad post.... just to top it off ^_^