PDA

View Full Version : "The Watch" Quest

Energizeric
12-29-2012, 08:22 PM
So I got this quest, and had to beat the boss in Arcanum Grounds, which BTW was not so obvious from the quest description. So now the quest turned green on the quest page, meaning it is finished, but where do I turn it in?

It says the following on the quest page:

"You now know the truth: Captian Rutger was the dreaded leader of The Watch... a man who sacrificed his trusting companions in a vain attempt to control The Artifact. Take word of his defeat to the tortured souls that he left behind. It will brign them long-deserved rest."

Another hint I see, but can't seem to find out where these "tortured souls" are? Where do I turn this quest in? Does anyone know?

Liquid Ice
12-29-2012, 10:17 PM
I believe you go to rooks' hideout and go to where kermut is. A boss should appear.

iacito
12-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Find either the ghost of Morgana and Cyril, the first one is in rook's hideout and the other is in Gold mine.

Jjesus86
12-29-2012, 11:00 PM
I just finished this quest a couple of days ago. it is worth mentioning that they*Cyril and morgana* do not show up every run through. so you may have to run through that area of the map a couple of time before they do make an appearance. just in case it matters ... I completed mine with Cyril's ghost.

Jcyee
12-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Find either the ghost of Morgana and Cyril, the first one is in rook's hideout and the other is in Gold mine.

Yea this^^ it took me like 3 days to turn the quest in necause like you, I didn't know where to turn it in haha. Well I didn't really look, just asked around. And was too lazy to post. But yea, both should be relatively easy to get to

Energizeric
12-29-2012, 11:48 PM
Thanks!