PDA

View Full Version : Any feedback appreciated!

Szangheili
12-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Below will be some pics of my char and his stats, any feedback/advice will be appreciated. I would like to make my char strong as possible for his current level and the next as well. I have a lot more pets but I used the three that the community say are the "best" for the warrior class. If there are any pets I'm missing that are also great for the warrior leave a comment below and I'll see if I can get my hands on him! :) Thnx in advance!

Ps. I realized that Flapjack does absolutely nothing but lower my Crit%, so I really don't understand why people like him so much... If I'm getting it wrong please elaborate on his statistics.

Raxin
12-29-2012, 09:50 PM
Flapjack is good because it increases dmg 15% and gives good regen hp/mp plus panic button arcane ability.
Your dps.is low making it harder to maintain aggro until sts reworks emnity. Loki gives same % as well as str+15. Your skill selection will also tell us alot more but at a glance dps low shoukd be closer to 100.

Szangheili
12-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Flapjack is good because it increases dmg 15% and gives good regen hp/mp plus panic button arcane ability.
Your dps.is low making it harder to maintain aggro until sts reworks emnity. Loki gives same % as well as str+15. Your skill selection will also tell us alot more but at a glance dps low shoukd be closer to 100.
Any weapon for my Lvl that would raise my DPS? I see lots of players with high DPS and I wonder what weapon it is... I only have 19k almost 20k gold. Willing to spend it because soon enough I'll be buying 25k gold with platinum so I would consider spending some to buy a great weapon.

Raxin
12-29-2012, 10:08 PM
List what you are wearing with lvl

Szangheili
12-29-2012, 10:27 PM
I'll post it up soon

Rajnikanth
12-29-2012, 11:01 PM
buy a clever vorpal sword. its cheapest good sword. cost 20k+

Szangheili
12-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Lol that's cheap? O.o I'm pretty poor, but when I make it to 20k, I'll check it out

Rajnikanth
12-30-2012, 01:58 AM
Lol that's cheap? O.o I'm pretty poor, but when I make it to 20k, I'll check it out

-.- if compared to other good dps swords.
btw if ur lvl20+ buy winter frost bundle. u will get 25k nd buy clever vorpal sword of assault. u will get 100dps+ along with 90dmg+ if u equip it.