PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to lvl 21

Skyverine
12-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Hi, what's the fastest way to level 21 from level 13?? (I don't have plat)
Also what is the best place to farm for gold and/or xp?
Thanks

zweixii
12-30-2012, 07:19 AM
Try Watchers' Tomb Level 1 then work yourself up to Level 4. Have some decent equipments but most important is to get yourself in a good party and you should be fine.

For farming gold, do elite runs and hope you get a chest that contain a pink gear inside (sell it or keep it if needed).

Skyverine
12-30-2012, 07:35 AM
I have a slight problem, when I'm running the tomb lvl 1-2 people won't join my party, and if they do they often leave after dying once? Should I join a guild? If so can you Recommend one?

zweixii
12-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Don’t worry whether they join your party or not, as long as it a full house (4 players doing the run) you still get EXP by killing mobs. As for the players that leave after dying, let them be. I’m sure with patience the good players will start appearing.

There a lot of Guilds in the game, so check out the Guild Section on in the forum to find one that suits you.
Enjoy the game, btw what’s your IGN?

Skyverine
12-30-2012, 10:08 AM
My ign is Skyverine (Mage) and Athenae (rogue) I play on athenae more.

Royce
12-30-2012, 10:25 AM
I have a slight problem, when I'm running the tomb lvl 1-2 people won't join my party, and if they do they often leave after dying once? Should I join a guild? If so can you Recommend one?

It's usually tough to find good groups in 1, 2, and 3. You should have no trouble on you start running level 4. Dontbe surprised if people quit before the boss though.

Skyverine
12-30-2012, 10:46 AM
Ok thanks, so il do runs of 4. Also, at what level should I start buying legendary gear? (I'm level 14 now)