PDA

View Full Version : Elite Cap and vanity?

Unxtoxic
12-30-2012, 07:48 AM
I got some questions before I attempt to go for The L76 Elite cap......

1. What is the Elite Cap reward?
2. How long do we have till the next cap raise? Would like to a time range of how long have to try and cap.
3. Which map is best to run at for most XP?

And Last......

4. I have a CoP that is crafted, and if I get the The elite cap reward will I be able to combine both for a elite ring? And will I be able to get the ring for another character?

Thanks for any useful info.

JaytB
12-30-2012, 08:12 AM
1. What is the Elite Cap reward?
It's a shield that looks a bit like the eye of Sauron (Lord of the rings).
You'll also get access to the two elite dungeons (dragon slayer and later elite Onyx, make sure to grab the quest first).
2. How long do we have till the next cap raise? Would like to a time range of how long have to try and cap.
Nobody but the devs know, and they never tell us anything in that regard. My best guess would be that you'd still have a couple of months but, as said, that's just a guess.
3. Which map is best to run at for most XP?
With plat, mega maze. Without plat, possibly the first BS map.

And Last......

4. I have a CoP that is crafted, and if I get the The elite cap reward will I be able to combine both for a elite ring? And will I be able to get the ring for another character?
You can craft the 2-vanity ring with COP and eye. The ring (and vanities) will be bound to that character though. So you can't use that ring on another char.

NotYoCookiez
12-30-2012, 10:19 AM
You should try it since you have the CoP and if ou get the elite eye from this cap you can have a elite ring, which makes blue sparkles which looks cool :)

Chopper
12-30-2012, 11:58 AM
The ring bonus beats any other bonus in the game. If u can do it, go for it.

Unxtoxic
12-30-2012, 04:43 PM
Thanks Jaytb! But I have a problem..... I have my CoP crafted on My L69 Avian but I was going to try and.cap my L71 Bear. Does both Elite vanities need to be on the same character to be able to receive the ring? If so... what should I do?

Mage till the end
12-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Both elite vaintys must be on same charecthers. Best bet would be to do archer so you could get bonus.