PDA

View Full Version : [REPORT] Vvifi vulgar language

Stonedsnake
12-30-2012, 09:25 AM
Please tell me how to use the report function

Bless
12-30-2012, 09:29 AM
Use the report function or if its really bad, email support. The forums is not a place for this, while your at it, edit the name out.

A really simple solution is mute, report and forget.

Dynastu
12-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Posting reports which display vulgar language on the forums??

"ooh reportedd" ;)

Email support next time, the devs don't like reports being posted on forums

Their email address is support[at]spacetimestudios.com
Replace [at] with @.

Stonedsnake
12-30-2012, 09:32 AM
I dont know how to report, please tell me

CrimsonTider
12-30-2012, 09:36 AM
I dont know how to report, please tell me

Read Miracle's post. Also, you need to delete the picture.

Ortalan
12-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Please tell me how to use the report function

You can click on a toon to see it's page, then click the "report" button. It will give you three choices - report for name, report for language, or report for scam. Select report for language, and you then get a text window into which you can type the inappropriate remarks for consideration by STS support.

Another way to report someone is by typing "/report (name of toon here)". This give STS less information, but can be very useful, since many of those who use vulgar language hide in corners of towns to avoid getting reported. Just use /report and let them hide :)

Simple question. Simple answer. Thanks for giving a ****! xD

Stonedsnake
12-30-2012, 12:08 PM
You can click on a toon to see it's page, then click the "report" button. It will give you three choices - report for name, report for language, or report for scam. Select report for language, and you then get a text window into which you can type the inappropriate remarks for consideration by STS support.

Another way to report someone is by typing "/report (name of toon here)". This give STS less information, but can be very useful, since many of those who use vulgar language hide in corners of towns to avoid getting reported. Just use /report and let them hide :)

Simple question. Simple answer. Thanks for giving a ****! xD

Thanks for the help and I only worry because I have younger siblings that play this game and the language is not appropriate for them.

Noodleleg
12-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the help and I only worry because I have younger siblings that play this game and the language is not appropriate for them.

And that makes me a bit reluctant to let my brother play... >_>

Stonedsnake
12-30-2012, 01:26 PM
And that makes me a bit reluctant to let my brother play... >_>

It's a shame really because 99% of the community are well-mannered and helpful but there is always that 1% who ruin it for the rest.

Jblazer
12-30-2012, 02:26 PM
I wouldn't say 99% of the people are nice.Besides 1% could never beat 99% :D

D-:
12-31-2012, 01:45 PM
Guess u should report all of my characters.

All of them are on my sig.