PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Platinum Payment options

realzo
09-19-2010, 12:57 PM
I have just started playing pocket legends,
after lvling 2 characters i decided to buy some platinum.
I tried to add some and it asked for my billing info, no problem i got a cc with enough money on it. Bang, it wont let me buy anything becouse im from the netherlands, and my credit card is registered in ukrain, does anyone know how i can buy it with a UKRAIN cc?, bezuz i really gotta buy some dungeons and ect...
And is it possible to add other payment methods like daopay, and give apple their ..% , it will help alot of people? :x

Thnx

Royce
09-19-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm not sure what specifically will and won't work in your country, but other things to consider trying are buying an iTunes card, or attaching a PayPal account to your iTunes.

realzo
09-19-2010, 01:01 PM
Paypal is only in the US, and i just got 0.80 on it.
And is it possible to buy platinum with a iTunes gift card in the netherlands?
I've read some topics its only in the US, i preffer buying it with a cc.

And omg, fast support :o

Royce
09-19-2010, 01:26 PM
And is it possible to buy platinum with a iTunes gift card in the netherlands?

I'm fairly certain this is possible. You may want to try contacting iTunes Netherlands support (website here: http://www.apple.com/nl/support/ ), since they are the ones best equipped to answer your payment questions (all platinum purchases go through iTunes).

Trooper
09-19-2010, 03:21 PM
It is possible to buy platinum with an iTunes Giftcard, I live in the Netherlands so I can say ;)

@realzo Koop zo'n kaart bij Primera en activeer in de AppStore, werkt goed!

realzo
09-19-2010, 05:07 PM
K, ik ga er morgen een kopen :p

Tailless
09-19-2010, 05:39 PM
lol gogo Google Translate :)

Royce
09-19-2010, 05:43 PM
lol gogo Google Translate :)

Hyperwords is better. You just highlight the text, and it translates it right there on the page in front of you.

flaimdude
09-19-2010, 05:47 PM
werkt goed!

Worked good!