PDA

View Full Version : Elite silver chest II?!?!?!?

Busterbiebe
12-30-2012, 12:55 PM
I was farming elite jarl the other day when I recieved a strange elite chest. It was called the elite chest II. I searched elite silver in cs and all it had was elite banded silver chests. How much would mine sell for because its so rare?!?!? Maybe it's even more rare than a silver banded chest. I don't want to go overboard but don't want to also sell it for 2k. Wat do I do? Did I just discover some secret chest? Wat price is ur worth?!?!?!?!?!?

sirtibby
12-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Relax. It's just the replacement for elite chests that let items from the original elite maps scale up to the new cap.

Fefferi
12-30-2012, 01:00 PM
Uhm... you cant trade or sell it.. :p

Busterbiebe
12-30-2012, 01:11 PM
U actually can from the update they're in cs check

Royce
12-30-2012, 01:12 PM
U actually can from the update they're in cs check

Just the banded ones, not the II's.

Busterbiebe
12-30-2012, 01:13 PM
But wouldn't it b in cs then? It's bound to b if its a replacement. If it even is a replacement, I could sell it for the same price as a banded elite silver chest right?

CrimsonTider
12-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Just the banded ones, not the II's.

So, what is the difference between banded and "II's"? Do they give the same Elite items?

Royce
12-30-2012, 01:18 PM
So, what is the difference between banded and "II's"? Do they give the same Elite items?

Elite II's drop in the first 8 elite maps, banded elites drop in the new dead city elite maps. II's drop level 20 and 21 versions of the elite gear from the 16 cap, banded ones drop the new stuff. The gear stats are similar for the most part, but the items look different.

CrimsonTider
12-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Elite II's drop in the first 8 elite maps, banded elites drop in the new dead city elite maps. II's drop level 20 and 21 versions of the elite gear from the 16 cap, banded ones drop the new stuff. The gear stats are similar for the most part, but the items look different.

Thank ya, sir. Must have missed previous explanations on this.