PDA

View Full Version : In Game Contest, and suggestions

JeffSorrows
12-30-2012, 06:57 PM
Tomorrow Dec. 31, 8 Pacific standard time, or around that time, I will be hosting the best weapon, helm, armor and pet contest. I will be the judge and giving out prizes from a random selection of either gold, legendary items, golden chests, pets or anything else I may mention at the time.

Host: Jeffrey
Judge: Jeffrey (Possibly others if chosen to)
Sponsor: Jeffism
Time: 8pm (if not enough people 8:30 or whenever enough have joined in)
Date: Dec. 31
Requirements: 5 contestants or more, at level 5-18.

What will happen:
I will say the contest is happening, and collect 5+ people. When you say ready, you can not change your outfit. The look of your weapon, armor, helm and pet will be put into the decision. If you do not want your pet to be part of it, be sure to dismiss it. If anyone else is judging in the contest it would be nice to thank them for being a part, if you could.

Rules:
Level req. 5-18
Just participate and say "Ready" when you're character is ready for judging.
If I say it's time to be judged, that will be the time cut off. (usually will have 3-5 minutes to be sure)
And you can not be rude or demanding, no excessive cursing, or you will be denied prizes.

Prizes will be given accordingly to 1st-3rd place.
The first winner will choose which prize he/she will receive.
Then choice to 2nd and 3rd contestants. If supplies run, out I will let them know ahead of time.
If there is a draw for first place, both persons will get the choices of 2nd place.

The choices for First place are:
4k in gold
Mid to higher quality legendary items
2 Golden Chests
or random egg

Second place :
2k in gold
Random legendary item
1 Golden Chest or 2 Silver chests
or random egg

Third Place:
750g
1 silver chest
or random egg.

4th place:
Will be considered possibly 500g or 3 copper chests, if I/we choose there is a 4th place winner.

Other contestants will get 400g each.

If any other questions feel free to ask. All items are random chance, top winners will have higher chance at greater items.

Other things:
If I choose, the judging may fall upon guild members or even the contestants to vote anyone but themselves. All judgements when said by "Jeffrey" will not be changed. Once prizes are given out, there will be no trading for another, you can give it back, but will not receive a different prize. Meaning no picking and choosing your prize. If you do not need any gold or want the items, feel free to still participate.

Donations:
If you'd like to donate any items for another contest we can work something out, though usually we will not accept donations unless made clear, you will not receive the items back if a contestant gets your item. Though if you donate you can be a part of the judging and give your items to the winner you'd prefer. Though if you have that much stuff you can run your own contest haha.

Contest Suggestions:
If you have any suggestions for any contests I may host next, feel free to give ideas. And any suggestions in what could be fun or cool.

Bless
12-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Cool

Bless
12-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Wow the prize are junk Dont enter. Simple as. Atleast hes doing a contest, small prize or big.

TheHobbit
12-30-2012, 08:27 PM
A fashion contest I presume. What if in a rare occurrence the participants are wearing the same outfit and summoning the same pet?

TheHobbit
12-30-2012, 08:28 PM
A fashion contest, I presume. What if, in rare occurrence, the participants have the same outfit and same pet summoned?

DarkHero
12-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Wow the prize are junk

if u dont like the prizes, dont enter. dont post bad things about other ppls contests.

Vystirch
12-31-2012, 12:55 AM
A fashion contest, I presume. What if, in rare occurrence, the participants have the same outfit and same pet summoned?

Pet and character names? That's what I would do.

Szangheili
12-31-2012, 03:28 AM
Aww, you can't raise the Lvl to 5-19? O.o I just lvled earlier today -.- Lol that's sucks.
Btw, if you do, what time is that in Est time?