PDA

View Full Version : Any mature guilds?

Szangheili
12-31-2012, 01:14 AM
Ok, so I honestly am sort of confused on what guild to join. I try to contact lots of them but from what it seems, they don't reply back. After a long break of SL (with still no Lvl cap raise) I decided to finally move onto AL. I am a Lvl 19 after playing for a few days. I tried to move away from being an engi or as we know it, sorcerer, and move into tanking. I have read a few guides and finally know how to create an "elite" tanker, I just need to Lvl up. And to tank pretty well, I am going to need a group of reliable friends, or guildmates to do so with. I just want to know, who would like to have a great addition to their guild? I have to be honest here and say that I do play mostly console games, but on my break from there I like to spend my time playing some MMO's as well. My IGN is, Szangtheman, hit me up or leave your IGN below if you'd like to add me to your guild roster. I would appreciate playing with fellow forumers to finally get a grasp at the true MMO experience and not only play with randoms 99% of the time.

Szangheili
12-31-2012, 02:13 AM
Quick Bump before heading out, I seriously want folks to read this. I need an awesome group to play with.

Rynocybin
12-31-2012, 02:16 AM
find me in game Rynocybin GM of Arrogant Bastards, and check out our thread on here, you cant go wrong 8)

Peuzilo
12-31-2012, 05:56 AM
Hi Szangtheman, add me in game (peuzilo/pezilo) and we can talk in game. I think you'll fit in great at x6tence team :)