PDA

View Full Version : Feel in heaven at..(drumroll)..<HEAVEN>

Busterbiebe
12-31-2012, 06:03 PM
(Talking, excited audience)😬😆......(Lights go down)🔇🔅......(curtains open)↖↗...(intro music plays)🎵🎶....(i come on stage and speak into mic)🎤😸....."I am proud to announce a guild many or few know of"....(drum roll)💢🔨......😇"HEAVEN!!!😇 It feels like heaven there. We want 12+ to enter plz and we hav a shadow hold 😈hall.😈 BUT there's more. Once in a while <FREE> eggs 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣get handed out!!! Let me rewind the record"📼....(drocer eht dniwer em tel) <FREE> eggs 🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣get handed out. Everyone is willing to help if u just ask.💬 We want to make u satisfied so chill and joke 😹😂around with us. We'll hav a great time. So plz, go and open the golden gate 🚪to the guild of ur dreams. Liv on a cloud ☁☁☁☁☁☁☁✨✨✨✨✨ur whole, arcane legend life. First,comment below, then send me a friend request and ill invite u. My user is coolwiz.😎Once again we would like 12+ plz. We look forward to meeting u in.....(drumroll)💢🔨.....😇<HEAVEN>😇 GOOD NIGHT 🌚🌑🌒🌓🌘🌗🌓🌔🌖🌕🌝🌠✨✨EARTH!!!! 🌍🌎🌏.......(clapping in the audience)👏👏👏👏........(I bow).....(curtains close↘↙........(lights go up)🔊🔆..... THANK U FOR....umm.... Reading the show?🎥+📖 I hope to c lots of new members coming here.

Deadbite
12-31-2012, 06:10 PM
If your going to make a thread like this, 2 things.
The game is supposed to be 13+, I think (may be wrong).
Since it is a recruiting thread make it look good. (Spell things correct)

Busterbiebe
12-31-2012, 06:14 PM
Ok two things. I'm not talking about ages I mean levels 12+ in the game. Second thing, i don't hav to spell things right it's text talk that I also use In the game. It's not like this is a letter to Barack Obama

Deadbite
12-31-2012, 06:18 PM
My bad about the 12+ thing. It helps to specify. I know what text talk is. I my self use it in game to. But there is a time and place for everything. And recruitment threads look the best when they are spelled correctly and so on. Just trying to help.

Bless
12-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Nvm

Busterbiebe
01-01-2013, 11:43 AM
I understand(; ty